8|LUNCH DATE

I didn't bother showing up to school the following week. I didn't even bother going home I just stayed with my cousins place by lake. No WiFi or service so I couldn't use my phone or anything. Which was refreshing.

      We chilled by the beach and sunbathe. She had her own Spa at her lounge and even gym. There was more to it but I just loved being at the beach alone and skinny dipping.

I stayed only because my cousin Emily convinced me.

Since my other Cousin and the twins were in town we all had to stay like old times. Our generation were always hanging out. Until my cousin went to join the National Guard. My brother joining the Marines. My Sister going studying abroad. It just left me alone. Though my brother went back to college after training though we never actually ever hanged.

My way back to home I didn't bother checking my phone since I was driving. Though when I hit the road and got service my phone got a lot of notifications and missed calls. A lot from Charles. Since it was Friday I could go to school. I had time and I would make it to second period with how early It was.

I ended up not going at all. Heading home and sleeping all day in the clothes I was in.

I woke up the following day super early. I had work anyways so I just unpacked and did some chores. I did my own laundry. Organized my room since it was a bit messy when I left and got things prepared to be packed for when I move out. Then I took a long shower. I got dressed in my work clothes and even did my hair.

But I thought it was too much so I messed it back to normal and went downstairs where my mother was already heading out with my Stepfather. "Want to ride with us?" She asked me as I walked down the stairs. "No. Go I have to stop somewhere before." I said walking into the kitchen where my sister was eating with the help on stand by. "I made a appointment for Wednesday for you after school for the nose piercing." I said passing through and reaching through the refrigerator for a drink.

      "Alright. Is it okay if I bring a friend too?" She asks a king to turn to her. "One friend. But they better not get any ideas." I said she nods her head and I leave. "I'm leaving. Call me if you need anything."

      "Alright bitch!" She shouts back.

      I walked out and get in my car.

      I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car in my spot. I got in the elevator as my cousin Hugo was holding it for me.

      Usually bringing in donuts and muffins which had had in his hand.

      We got out into our family floor and everyone surrounded him as he passed out their stuff. I got my muffin before so I just walked into my office.

      I had a few things I needed to turn in at noon so I quickly delivered it an hour early.

      What I do was is boring and when you know how to do it well it goes by fast.

      It was already 2 in the afternoon when I was done. So I just chilled in my office watching Netflix on my Mac.

      I got up to get a drink from the lounge room. When I saw my mother walking out from the elevator with a few people I didn't recognize. Quite a few handful. She glows when she sees me as well as the couple next to her. Couple from assumption. "And you remember Alex." She says bringing me to them like a prize I didn't want to be. "Well of course. He  grown so much. How are you Alex?" The women asked me as I shook their hands. "He probably doesn't remember us. He was just a baby." Her husband I assume says. They were married when I saw their rings. "I'm great. I'm doing well." I said chuckling nervously. "I'm Craig Falcone and this is my Wife Sarah. This is our rude daughter Violet." He moves out the way and reveals a familiar beautiful silver hair girl I've met at the mall. She looks up at me from her phone and her eyes widen. So does mine. "Is that love at first sight?" Craig jokingly asks. "Violet. Nice to meet you again." I said as he smiles and pockets her phone. "You as well. You didn't call or text." She says making me chuckle again. "You said you'll text when you left. I didn't want to seem eager if I did first." I said as our parents were wondering how we know each other. "We've met before." She explains as they just "oh!".