3|GIRL FIGHT

I woke up in Joshua's bed. It wasn't a one night stand or anything. We were just Friends. Friends that come with benefits and we were okay with it. We didn't have to worry about going raw and getting someone pregnant.

      Joshua woke me up but moving a little. Considering I was little spoon and I deeply only sleep while being hugged he letting me go woke me up. "I think Mommy Maroni is making breakfast." He says stretching his limbs after a nights workout with some cushioned bed frames.

      "Alright." We both get up and walk downstairs into the kitchen in only shorts as his mom was setting us plates. Mostly just him because she knows I don't like much of breakfast foods. So she handed me a muffin with a grilled cheese. "Thanks for the muffin." I said and offer her a smile. "No problem Alex. Just don't be too loud at night." She says as Joshua chokes on his orange juice. "Sorry." I said looking away. "Or just do it in his game room. It's soundproof for a reason." She says smacking us with a spatula. "Alright. I'm off to work. I traded my afternoon shift so we're on for game night." She tells us and she leaves with her purse. "Bye." We both said as she leaves.

      "Go clean up the room. I'll wash the dishes." I tell him as he finishes his food in seconds. It wasn't a bother for me or him. Our parents know each other and we are practically living with each other when we're at each other's houses.

      We take my car to school. I never really leave my house to my friends but Alma and Tyler with the rest of my friends I can also handle. We've been with each other since gods know how long. Since elementary. They have keys to my house and can enter it whenever. They have the pin to my gate anyways. Plus they should be clearing out soon as my parents come in a few days and I should call in on the maids to clean up.

We entered awfully late. Kent cut me some slack with what happened the day before. As if he assumed I wasn't having a good day. It did started well but my resting bitch face was saying otherwise.

      "Are you staying after school?" Kent asked me from behind. "Should I not?" I asked back. "I'll take that as a yes." He says as he goes back to whatever he was doing. The bell rang and we all walked out. But before I I got up Evelin walked up to my desk. "Have you heard what Miguel has been saying?" She asked me while bubblegum chewing and arms across her big chest. Not helping me focus at all. "What has he been saying?" I ask getting up. "He's been saying that you guys had sex back in freshman year." My face turned from curious to disgusted. "Why the fuck is he saying that? I thought he was only harassing but he's going as far as saying that nasty shit?" I said walking to class. "I know. Stupid. He was drunk yesterday. Just wanted to let you know when anyone gives you looks or anything." He explains and I smile and thank her. "Thanks. Want me to take you to class?" I offered. "We sit next to each other first period."

      "Oh. I know. I didn't know what else to offer." He chuckles and we enter class as the bell rings.

Mid class Joshua passed the window multiple times as he had P.E.

Just peeping through and waving like a civilian.

He's always friendly. Has been since I was in freshman year. For the second semester I was put in a sophomore Geometry class as I already had Algebra in 8th grade. I've knew of him and I always see him in the hallways. Then we had a class with each other. He was the only redhead guy in our school that was mixed with curly hair. Every girl liked him and every guy envied him. And he was Bisexual as well. Also he had a girlfriend who was drop dead gorgeous. I liked her too. She has everything a senior girl was supposed to have. Minus a aborted/kept kid.

His eyes would always wonder around the class. There wasn't many students in my class so I sat alone against the window in the second row. He sat by the door. And I always thought if he caught me staring or I caught him staring. It was a silent war in his words. He thought that I was interesting.