7|CLUBBING

I was awaken by a call from my oldest brother in the morning. "What do you want?" I asked through the phone as I get up from bed. "Hey. You know how I got a place for Nysa and Bryan when they turned 17?" He asked making me sigh. "You got me a place?" I asked as I walked in my closet to change. "Yeah. Cynthia even hired a interior designer." He says through the phone making me raise a brow. It's hard to believe she would even do such a thing considering how I resent her.

"Cool. I have to call you back. I need to take a shower." I said as I picked up a towel and headed to the shower instead of changing. "Alright. We're meeting at 8. I'll send you the address."

"Alright I'll see you there." I hanged up and called Charles. "What's up?" He asks as I could tell he was driving. "I'm not gonna show up. Just telling you in advance." I said as I started the shower. "Can I ask why?"

"No. It's personal."

He hums to himself. "Alright. No problem. Be safe. You can tell me over lunch Saturday." He says making me chuckle. "Tomorrow?" I asked as I started undressing. "Yeah."

"How about next week? I'm heading to Wisconsin. Won't come back till Monday even."

"After school?" He asks again.

"I have plans. How about next Saturday? I'm free then."

"Okay. Next Saturday."

"I'm naked right now so bye."

"Alright bye. Send pics." He jokingly says before I hang up.

I meet my brother at the address he sent me. It wasn't as far away from the house so it was in a good neighborhood. It was also not as far away from school and a few of my friends house.

I pulled up to the wrapped around driveway. The house looked it could fit a whole family. Erick was waiting for me in the entrance. "It's too big. You know how I am." I said getting out of my car. "Well I thought you would like to have Alma or Tamara to live with you. So there's at least Five rooms with there own Bathroom and walk in closet. I own it for the meantime. Until you turn 18 then it's yours. Also we've already talked to Alma's parents and they are fine with her living with you. There'll be a gate installed in the afternoon. And I know how you feel about cameras so none of that." He says opening the door. I make a mental note to put up hidden cameras myself.

He started giving me a tour. The foyer beautiful and large with a huge Chandelier between the two stairs leading upstairs. Past that was the Grand living room. Though he took me to the door to the right side by he stairs. To a room with grand bookshelf's that's would be a perfect At Home Office. "Mother wanted you to have your own at home office." He says taking me through the office room into the billiard room that was across from it. There was t anything in there yet but I already knew it was with the small. He then took me through the grand living room and through the grand dinning hall into the kitchen. The kitchen was as nice as the rest of the house I've only came to see. Before he could show me the rest of the property the interior designer came.

The process of this was honestly boring.

      After we had left the house to the Interior designer to do some things I hung with my brother at his place. I was hanging mostly with my nieces. The littlest is my favorite. Though all three of my nieces are my favorite. The oldest being Rosita from my second oldest brother and the two younger are my oldest. My middle one Audrey is Chaotic as the youngest is some hippy stuck in a kids mind. I hanged out with them until school was finished and my sister in law needed to pick up her daughter who isn't my brothers kid. Still weird how she calls him Dad tho.