DHAMAKEDAAR PROMO

She ran not looking back even once. Her elbows were scraped, pain was flaring down her spine from where she was thrown against the tree and her head was throbbing faster than her heart beats but she couldn't stop. She couldn't let that monster win. She promised Vikram, he trusted her, she wouldn't let their years of hardwork go to wrong hands she wouldn -

"Aah"  she stumbled over and stopped to regain her balance but these few seconds were enough for the perpetrators to catch on with her.

She started to turn around, panting for breath but something or rather someone pushed her roughly, her head colliding painfully with the jagged edges of the rock. A trickle of blood running from the cut and mixing with the salty tears.

Pain, so immense that she blanked out for a moment.She couldn't hear anything apart from the throbbing in her head. THUD THUD THUD it was so loud and throbbing in tandem with her heartbeats as if wanting to deafen her and at that moment she had the greatest epiphany of life. She became aware of her mortality, of how death was so close to her, just within her reach, whispering sweet promises in her ears, urging her to give up, to surrender to the higher supremacy, to leave all the pain behind. She just have to close her eyes, just for a moment...

"NO, Mera manu" She gasped for breath "mera baccha...mera...no...mughe jana hai...mera..."

...........................................................

" 911, what is the nature of your emergency?"

"Help...hel...help...ple -"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Ple...please...help."

"SCREAM SCREAM LOUDER, SCREAM FOR VIKRAM, LET'S SEE IF ANYONE CAN HELP YOU" The hand tightened on her hair, nails scraping roughly on the scalp until it became red

" I said SCREAM."

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*************************

A guy is driving his car in full speed and with him 3 other people are sitting chanting mantras. 

"It's all my fault, sab meri galti hai mujhe Nandini ko chodke jaana hi nahi chahiye tha. I won't leave him if anything happens to her. I will set the whole world on fire. "The person driving roared like a lion with his bloodshot eyes fixed at the road and his grip on the steering wheel as tight as an iron. 

" Woh toh tab hoga na Manik jab ham khud zinda rahenge. Dekh bhai tu gaadi rok main chalata hoon. You are not in control of yourself. Manik gaadi side mein Rokkkkkkkkkk...aaah." A person sitting on the passengers seat tried to stop Manik but then stopped abruptly as Manik took a sharp turn towards the left resulting in his head to almost banging with the car window. 

" I know main aapki favroite hoon par iska matlab yeh nhai na that aap mujhe apne paas bulane ka plan banao. Jis 120 km ki speed se yeh chala raha hai usse toh pakka ham wahan aa jayenge. Aise kaise chalega na maiyaa? Dekho abhi age hi kya hai hamari, dekha hi kya hai life? Abhi toh disney land bhi nahi gaye hai ham. Bachalo na Devi maiyaa pakka aur kuch nahi mangungi ulta iss Monster ko pareshaan bhi nahi karungi....naaa woh toh thoda mushkil hai, umm haan, aapko jalebi banake chadhaungi aur uss Prithvi se kam jhagdoongi. Nandini ka pata toh chal hi jayega abhi kuch der mein par iss monster ka kya kare? Aur inn dono ka call kyun nahi abhi tak." A girl was praying to her devi maiyaa and holding another girl's arm's tightly. 

At the same time a phone rang grabbing everyone's attention in the car. The last girl picked the call once giving a look to everyone. 

" Haan bol, kuch pata laga? Where are they?" 

........

" What? But how can they do this? And yeh sab kyun chaiye?"

.......

" Haan haan abhi pahuch rahe hai. Tum log wahan pahucho." 

*****************************

TAP TAP TAP

 The heavy sense of foreboding settled in her as the sounds of footsteps neared her. She couldn't see anything and her brain was feeling  sluggish but the fog was slowly clearing and her senses were screaming at her to run.

A rough hand traced her face from forehead to cheeks, deceptively light, before gripping her jaw harshly when she tried to jerk away. Another hand trailed to the back of her head and sudddenly she was blinking at the harsh light.

"tch tch Nandini, I warned you to stay away but did you listen? No. Always rushing and saving Manik. So much like her. But don't worry, I won't kill you after all I don't want my sweet nephew to suffer." He laughed, the sound churning the feeling of dread in her heart.

"Laugh as much as you want... this wont last long. Your end is near Nishant Roy, let Manik come he will.. aaaaaahhhhh" she cried in pain as hair harshly again looking straight in her eyes.

"You wanted to marry na, I will fulfill your wish."

***********************
Last month of 2020 and bina dhamaka?? Naaa not possible.

So here we are with a sneek peek from the coming chapters.

Confusing right?? Or say scary. Let's see what happens now.😉

Take care and be safe guys.

Toodlessss!!!!!!

Your writer duo,
Neha and Sleepy_headd