Nandini ki dusri shaadi?! (Part 45)

Angel House

A girl was sitting in the open balcony sipping her coffee and busy admiring the wide sky full of stars. She was so busy in her own world that she didn't realize someone standing right next to her. The person took a look at her and then slowly took her mug of coffee from her hand snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Aree... Sharu tu kab aayi?"

"Tab jab aap kuch kuch hota hai ke sardarji ki tarah taare gin rahi thi. Btw I love your coffee Ammu Di." Sharanya mocked at Amaya taking a sip from her cup while all Amaya did was giggle hearing her comment.

"I wasn't counting stars Sharu, bas aise mazza aa raha tha khuli hawa mein. Tu bol kuch kaam tha kya?"

""Hawww, matlab ab kaam hoga tab main baith sakti hoon aapke saath? Yahi hai aapka pyaar mere liye?" Sharanya gave Amaya an angry pout while Amaya just laughed hugging her tight.

"Dramebaaz, ho gayi haan nautanki and mera pyaar tu bhi jaanti hai kitna hai." Sharanya laughed hugging her back and then they both sat on the mattress which was laid at the corner.

"Chalo now tell me what were you thinking?" Sharanya asked Amaya sipping the coffee turn by turn.

"I don't know, I mean not just one thing but a lot of things are running in my mind but yes one thing I guess which was more prominent was Manik's past and today how he finally accepted it and is trying to move on, today his parents would be really content." She gave her a small smile looking up at the stars.

" True that, he really have faced a lot but he could come out of this as he had people supporting him and helping him stand strong again. I guess once again that restaurant did it's magic. And the rest was done by our group after all who can not be happy when M6 tries to help." Sharanya winked at Amaya who nodded her head in agreement and they fist bumped. That is when they saw that Ruhaan was running after Shantanu in the compound of their building who had his phone in his hand.

"Aree, Ruhaan ko dekhke yaad aaya, you know what I saw yesterday when I went to the police station to give the proofs we collected against Nishant?" Sharanya suddenly stood up startling Amaya who asked her shrugging her shoulder.

"I saw Ruhaan coming out of the police station, though he didn't see me as he marched out like a angry bull from the PS and I couldn't stop him also."

Here Ruhaan was running after Shantanu who was jumping from one side of the garden to another waving Ruhaan's phone in his hand and laughing like a maniac.

(Now guys imagine the coming conversations in split scenes, Amaya and Sharanya would be talking at their terrace while Shantanu and Ruhaan are in the compound garden)

Ruhaan-" Shaan phone de mera, I said give me my phone."

" Kyunnn.... aisa bhi kya hai ismein that you were smiling like a joker. Well I guess I know what is it or WHO is it but let me also see." Shantanu climbed on a chair when Ruhaan stopped abruptly hearing his bro.

Ruhaan-" Yaar what is your problem Shaan, main tere phone ko check karta hoon kya jo tu mere phone ke piche pada hai? It's bad manners to check anyone's phone chalo do mujhe I need to make an important call."

"Aahaan.. I know I know to that police officer right to give another dose to their guests and then leave them. Bhai aur kitna torture karega unn ladkon ko? They have already got your wrath yesterday and I guess now they will even run away if they see any girl at 1 mile distance." Shantanu got down from the chair smiling and huffing with all the running.

*

Amaya-" Ruhaan in police station, par kyun Nishant case se uska kya lena dena, I mean the pendrive was with you guys right?" Amaya asked being surprised while Sharanya nodded her head and then her face had a smirk.