IM GONNA PROPOSE HER!(part 21)

ANGEL HOUSE

all of them were sitting in the hall in a circle. Amaya and Sharanya were in the kitchen getting the desserts in the bowl. They were talking and laughing when Ruhaan entered the kitchen. Sharanya saw him but Amaya didn't as she was taking out some bowls from the cabinet. Sharanya left slowly giving Ruhaan a look and Ruhaan just stood beside Amaya. Amaya was oblivious of the fact kept talking to Sharanya and when she turned smiling she saw Ruhaan.

R-" Hey Rooh!!!wassup!! Matlab ab aise karegi tu

R-" Hey Rooh!!!wassup!! Matlab ab aise karegi tu. Ek acha wala hello bhi nahi."

Am-" aisa kuch nahi hai Ruhaan. Tum bolo, achanak se tum dono yahan?"

R-" Sharanya ne call kiya tha Shaan ko. Woh kuch kaam tha shayad, toh maine socha main bhi hi aa jaata hoon. Tumse bhi.. I mean tum sab se bhi mil lunga."

Amaya just hmmed and at the same time Neha entered the kitchen calling out for Amaya. She saw ruhaan and just made an irritated face.

Neh-" AMI... Kya kar rahi hai tu tabse yahan? Come lets discuss the Plan. Chal jaldi." She held her hand and took her with her. Amaya just looked at Ruhaan with an appologitic face.

Ruhan saw her going and thought * Meri kismatt hi kharab hai

Ruhan saw her going and thought * Meri kismatt hi kharab hai. Jab bhi Rooh se baat karta hoon toh uski dono bodyguard mein se koi ek rehta hai. Hey bhagwaan main Amaya ki feelings ke baare main kaise pata karu? Does she considers me as a friend or something more?*

Am-" C.B. Kya hua tere ko? Aise kyun mujhe kheecha? Are baat hi toh kar rahi thi. Aa hi rahe the ham."

Neh-" I don't like him yaar AMI. And you know why, toh zaada uski side na le. He is an idiot. Matlab hadd hai dude, he likes you but is not ready to confess. Actually usse pehle he needs to cross me n NanJu. Phir dekha jayega. Bhondu kahinka. Tu chal ab."

They were going when Neha got a call. She told Amaya to move ahead and she would come.
Amaya left and came to the hall to see 2 places vacate one was beside Manvi where earlier Neha was sitting and other was where Ruhan just came and sat.
She saw Ruhaan looking at her as if calling her.