NO ONE CAN WIN OVER GIRLS! (part 24)

ANGEL HOUSE

Neha n Manvi were coming back from the house running when they collided with someone...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Sharanya who just opened the door to get the morning newspaper and saw the Tom n Jerry duo of M5 together hand in hand running. She got suspicious.

Sh-" Cutiepie, Manu??? What are you doing at this time outside the house? It's.. . * she looked at the clock to see showing 7:30 am.* it's 7:30 in the morning n tum dono Kahan se aa rahi ho?"

Neha/Manvi- " Jogging/gym gaye the."
They said together but this time not the same thing. Both smiled nervously at Sharanya who was now sure that these two have done some mischief.

Sh-" What do you think, I'm a fool? * they nodded their heads as yes but then again started shaking their heads left to right to say no seeing Sharanya glaring at them*
Manu... as far as I remember, you HATE going to gym.And you said that you went for gyming that too when Shaan bhai would be there.....and my sissy aapse toh itni subhe utha jayega nahi woh bhi apne aap. That you go to jogging early morning n then come back by 7. That too when it's raining outside." She said with a tight lipped smile.

Neha and Manvi sighed looking at her and then held her hand from both side and took her towards kitchen closing the main door.

Neh-" ok... meri Sherlock Holmes... ham koi gym yaa jogging nahi gaye the. We had a plan to be led down. Usko karne gaye the."

Man-" YES... to teach someone a good lesson." Manvi said all angry but still smirking.

Sh-" kya plan??? Kya lesson??? Oye tell me everything. Now."

Neha and Manvi then told her about Ruhan giving Amaya rose which Manvi found in amaya's diary. They told her it's a punishment for him to give Amaya a rose without their knowledge. They told about the thorns prank which made Sharanya widen her eyes.

Sh-" abey oooo.. .Kya hai yeh. Are you both mad? Usko lag jayegi."

Ne-" come on choco moco....you are behaving as if hamne rose thorns na balki bade bade needles dalae hai. Chill.. kuch nahi hoga."

Sharanya just nodded her head as she knew it's no point talking to these two possessive stubborn heads.

************
Murthy HOUSE

Rishab and Nandini were having their Bro-sis time. They were planning to go out shopping as Nandini had planned some surprise for Manik on their engagement day.

Rish-" Di.. ek kaam karte hai Abhi aap mere saath chalo we will shop for your SURPRISE!!!! Though aapne Abhi tak exact nahi bataya what the surprise is.*he made a face*. And then Manik jiju ke saath  aapko rings khareedni hai." Rishab said all excited. He was the most happiest as finally his nandu Di n buddy(manik) will be getting engaged.

N-" haan rishu... theek hai yahi karte hai. And Mr rishab... don't try hard... Mere ko pata hai tu kyun janna chahta hai what I'm planning... so that tu apne "Manik Buddy/Jiju" ko bol sake. *she air coated buddy and jiju. *

So thank u very much. Pura plan toh sirf M5 ko hi pata hoga. As Manik unse nahi ugalwa sakta." She said being happy.