YOU ARE NOT MY BROTHER, YOU ARE A MONSTER (Part 42)

HAPPY VALENTINE BIRTHDAY DIDA!! 

Valentine's  day is the day of love and happiness and you coming in my life have given me exactly that

Valentine's  day is the day of love and happiness and you coming in my life have given me exactly that. You are the elder sister to me I wished I had. You are a role-model, a tough boulder to your friends and like a tree, no matter how much you are knocked down you always grow up more strong. Thank you dida for always being there for me and I promise you k jabhi apko meri zarurat hogi na toh sirf bolna, mai AK-47 and manik ka credit card leke turant aajaungi. Phir koi tang nahi karega. Mai zoe ko bhi apko hurt karne vale logo ko scratch karna sikhaungi. Then she can protect you when you don't have AK-47.

Aaj ka din khub enjoy karna and no tears ok? Khushi k bhi nahi cuz tears se nose block hojata hai, phir headache, phir gale mai dard hona so you won't be able to eat ice-cream so you only smile. No Tears.

Good you understood. So now hum chapter p jaate hai jo specially dedicated to you by your two crazy cutie pies apki boyfriend cb  neha_satakshi and apki crazy patootie Sleepy_headd

ENJOY!

RUKO RUKO!

READERS STOP! Ek aur announcement hai phir padhna chalu karna

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF VIOLENCE, TORTURE, LOTS OF BLOOD, CHARACTER DEATH(which I think you all know but still). PLEASE HEED THESE WARNINGS AND PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE ARE EMOTIONS FLYING ALL AROUND SO SIT WITH A BOX OF TISSUE.

IF YOU GUYS THINK ANY OTHER WARNINGS NEED TO BE ADDED, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE US.

NOW ENJOY!

*****************************

Nishant-" Nyonika Malhotra ki tarah!! Kehne ko meri behen thi par kabhi meri nahi maani. Sab usne cheen liya mujhse. Vikram ko sign bhi nhai karne diya paper."

Manik-" Mom!?" Manik stood still while his grip on the collar loosened up.

Nishaant smirked through his bloody mouth "Yes your mum, that bitch. would have been alive now if she had just kept her mouth shut."

Manik just stood motionless. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His mother - his mother hadn't died in an accident she was murdered. She would have been alive, she would have been with him, she would have embraced nandini as her daughter. This man who he have thought the world of him had murdered his family. Fury like hot lava coarsed through his veins filling his vision with blood red. He grabbed nishaant by his collar and started punching him. He punched him to unconsciousness but didn't stop. He felt hands on him, grabbing him, pulling him away, telling him to stop. But he couldn't. This man took away his family, he would take away his life. He didn't know how much time passed but he was pulled against a soft chest. Small arms grabbed him and scent of lavender filled his senses calming him.