"Ghar ka insurance hai na"Part 35

Sanjeevani Hospital

Prithvi's side.

Prithvi-" This was planned Manik, and I think it was intended for Nandini because the car was her's." as soon as he said this Manik snapped his head from Prithvi towards Nandini. The fear of her being in the car alone and god forbid something happening to her shook him to the core.

Manik-" Inspector, I need the culprit behind this. Just make sure that the one who has done this is being caught. And it should be done at the earliest." Manik was huffing in anger, his body launguage has changed from a caring friend who came to see prithvi to the Monster Manik. Nandini on the other hand was somewhat sure that who could have played this dirty game, but now it felt like Manik needs to know the truth. If not her, then surely manik himself will get to the end of it.

Prithvi looked at Nandini who was having worried lines on her face. He just gave her a nod trying to relax her and let things go with the flow.

Nandini's phone rang with Rishab's name showing in the display.

Nandini-" Haan Rishu bolo."

Rishab-" Di, Ham hospital pahuch gaye hai. Aap log kaha ho?"

Nandini-" Haan, Tu 2nd floor aaja main milti hoon tujhe lift ke paas." saying this she cut the call and turned towards Manik.

Nandini-" Manik, Chacha, chachi aur Rishab aa gaye hai lets go and meet the doctor. We can't have any delay. Baaki ka kaam Yash dekh lega I will tell him." then both Manik and Nandini went outside after assuring themselves that Prithvi was alright.

*************

Kundi mat khadkao raja
Sidha andar AAO raja
Phool bicha perfume lagake
Mood banao taja taja.....kundi mat khadkao raja.....

(Aap jiss vyakti se samparkh Karna chahte ho von abhi vyast hai.)

Tring Tring....

"Abey khadoos Ka Baap, kis Kone Mai jaake margaya tha? Pure 5 min. se phone karraha hu aur yeh kya ghatiya si ringtone Rakhi hai tune dimaag Ka dahi hogaya sun ke"

"Oh, tere paas dimaag bhi hai, mujhe toh laga pet k Siva sab decoration k liye rakha hai" Karan said sarcastically
"And ye sab Teri Galti hai idiot, khatara ringtone meeting Mai baji, Kitna embarrassing tha pata hai tujhe "

Cabir rolled his eyes "First rule: meeting Mai phone hamesha silent rakhte hai, itna KG k bachho ko bhi pata hai and Maine tujhe dusra option bhi Diya tha FYI."

Karan- "yeh because 'chunri k piche kya hai' toh bahut achha song hai na."

Cabir- "mere se dare lagane se pehle sochna chahiye tha and Maine tereko meri tareef karne k liye phone Nahi Kiya hai, Mamu Ka jaldi pardafaarsh(expose) Karna hoga, he is getting more dangerous."

Karan who was slouching in his chair became serious listening this "tell me everything" and cabir did.
"We need to stop him, vo apna goal haasil Karne k liye Kuch bhi karsakta hai"

"What do I do now?" Cabir smiled listening this, he knew that Karan loved manik as much as he did and would do everything to protect him.

"Manik k Ghar jaa, Ghar par koi Nahi hai. Shakuni and Raj uncle partners the pehle, there must be something in his room"