#Weddingprep (Part 46)

Manik and Nandini were sitting in front of a garden while Manik was looking at the tombstone which had the inscription " Nyonika Malhotra and Vikram Malhotra"

Nandini-" Mani... they are watching you always from the top. All they want is their son's happiness." She locked her arms around his biceps while he left a huge sigh and kept his head on her shoulder while Nandini shifted comfortably. They were sitting in the old Malhotra mansion back garden.

Manik-" It feels so good to sit here Nandini, aisa lag raha hai I'm sitting with mom and dad. You know this is the place where mom aur dad baithte the shaam ko and main pure garden mein khelta tha." He had a soft smile on his face as his eyes glittered in the moon lit night. Nandini didn't say anything but just pressed his biceps a little, grounding him to the present.

"When mamu... I mean Nishant told that he has buried them here I.. I don't know what I felt. Somewhere I felt bad that I couldn't do their last rights being their son but when I came here with you I felt some kind of solace. It felt like I can meet my Mumma and Dad here whenever I want. This place has some energy which makes me feel alive." He caressed the tombstone.

Nandini-" I know that feeling Manik... and that is why I brought you here. And from the past some weeks that I'm coming here with you and we spend some time here it feels amazing, surreal. When that day you said that you want our wedding here, I was the happiest one. Mom and Dad ki blessings ke saath shaadi is the best decision." Manik just interlocked his fingers with hers and kissed them softly bringing an automatic smile on Nandini's face.

*****************************

Angel house

The hall was filled with people or say the party planners. Papers scattered here and there, laptops, tabs opened with some people roaming from one end to another and some were busy talking. Amaya and Preethi were on conference call with their team heads for organizing everything for MaNan's wedding. Neha and Manvi were sitting in the middle of the hall on the floor with their laptop open going through wedding invites. Sharanya was instructing the boys about what is to be done.

Sh-" You people should reach tomorrow sharp at 8, maine baat ki hai workers se to clean the place. So Yash, Ruhaan and Rishab you handle that and make sure sab kaam ekdum ache se ho. *They nodded* Next, Shan bro talk to the flower decorators and order flowers. Ammu di.." She turned towards Amaya who lifted her head asking her what.

"Woh aapki team kab aayegi? I mean have you and MaNan finalized the designs yet for every function?"

Am-" Ohh yes, just now we have sent them the samples. Unke preferences toh hamne pehle hi le liye the na, so we are working on it. And once the place is cleaned ham, I guess day after tomorrow bhej denge apne team."

Neha-" Sharu, invites are also ready, Manik ko bheja hai." She got up stretching her arms while Manvi threw a paper ball on her.

Man-" Tune kya kiya? I did all that you were just selecting pictures and pics edit ki. Saara kaam toh maine kiya." She huffed while Neha also threw a paper ball.

Neha-" Oh hello.. mere edits se hi you could do the entire thing." Before they could start off their fight Suharika came out from the kitchen silencing both the girls.

Sumi-" Guys, abhi nahi please we are all working together na so do not fight yaar. Abhi chalo have some snacks guys kabse kaam kar rahe ho tum log. Keep everything aside and have something first." She kept the tray she was holding on the table while Amaya and Preethi cut the call and Sharanya cleaned the place a bit.

Shar-" Damn Sumiiiii I was so hungry you know, yeh khana dekhke mere feel hua that my stomach is grumbling." She picked up some more pakodas from the bowl when Suharika said