DRAMAQUEENS!!!Part 2

On the other side in the same 'city of dreams'

NEHA.. I LOVE YOU!!!! I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!😍

Suddenly, the world stopped to rotate, the stars seem to smile at them,the moon hid behind the clouds out of shyness, the air around them became more heavier.
Neha could not believe what was happening with her was it true... the person whom she admired whom she had a crush on ever since she saw him in kyy.. her dream man ' PARTH SAMTHAAN' was on his knees professing his love to her out of all the beautiful girls in the world. What can she ask more? 😍💘
Parth-" Neha you are the most amazing, cute n beautiful girl I have ever met. You r cute, funny, intelligent and beautiful all at the same time. You are every thing I ever wanted in my dream girl." -  Parth held her hand and pulled her closer to him. They were so close that their breath were mingling with each other. Parth held her cute n small sa face in his big hands n leaned forward to kiss her.

Neha was in her own world n getting more nervous n excited at the same time. Ofcourse she was gonna have her FIRST KISS!!! and that too with her dream man, her crush. Neha's eyes flickered seeing his handsome face so close to her's. His chocolate brown orbs, his well face structure, that straight and pointed nose, and his lips!!! And his MOLE above his left lips corner.  She closed her eyes due to shyness. They leaned more close, eyes closed..... Parth is  surely the most handsome n sexiest man ever walked on earth. He looked like a naughty kid trapped in the body of the hottest man. Neha was waiting for the moment THE KISS!!!! And............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell !! !!!!!

( yaaaa... you guessed it right...this was a dream 🙁 par koi nahi sapne mein hi sahi.)
Lets see yeh kaise hua/kisne kiya???? 😤😤

Flashback*

Ek chotu sa appartment mein, jo dikhta toh chota hai par hai pyaar aur khushiyon se bohot bhara, kyunki yahan jo rehti hai woh cuteness ki dukaan hai. *wink*

Lets see whats happening inside?

Entering inside we can see a living room which is full of vibrant colours, n decorative pieces.

(wait yahan itna shor kyun hai?, kitchen se aawaz aa rahe hai, lets see)

We can see a girl in her early 20's speaking to herself... nooo she is complaining..

Girl-(hell angry) Hai devi maiyaa,dekh rahi hai na aap yeh kuch nahi karti hai saara kaam main karun ....  kuch toh kariye aap iska. bas jab dekho bas sona hota hai isse. 

Are ham toh kehte hai ki acha hi hoga agar yeh shaadi bhi bed se hi kar le

Are ham toh kehte hai ki acha hi hoga agar yeh shaadi bhi bed se hi kar le. subeh ho gaye, surya dev sar par aa gaye par maharaani ki neend na khuli. Aaj toh uski kair nahi...

(hmmm.. bechari ladki ka kya hoga? aaj toh lagta hai yeh gayi.)

other side in a room which is beautifully decorated with all the girly things, we can see sun is peeping from the curtains of the window but ek cute si ladki bohot hi gehri neend mein apne teddy bear ko pakad so rahi hai. may be dreaming abt something.. (you know guys Kya hua*sad face*)