Unromantic GF!! Donkey Friend!, Devil Employees!!(part 28)

New day, beautiful morning,

Beach house

Manik was sleeping keeping his head in the gap of nandini's neck hiding his face in her beautiful long hair which were acting as a curtain for him from the early sunrays. His left hand was wrapped around Nandini's waist hugging her tightly while Nandini had kept her head on his right shoulder, both of them were devoid of any cloths just wrapped in a duvet. Nandini's sleep broke with Manik nuzzling his faces continuesly and making her feel ticklish.

N-" uhhh ... Manik don't do this na. Mere ko ticklish feel ho raha hai. Move aside." She said trying to shift him a bit, but alas.... no use as Manik just gave her a feathery kiss on her nape and again slept. Nandini saw him shifting a bit and got lost in his charming face which was looking like a cute baby with his cute pout.

M-" Aise hi dekhti rahogi mujhe toh aur pyaar ho jayega

M-" Aise hi dekhti rahogi mujhe toh aur pyaar ho jayega. And uske baad Kya hoga you know na. Kal raat ki tarah... hmm.. " He said in his husky morning voice caressing her  waist which made Nandini blush.

N-" Manikkkk!!!!! Bas bohot ho gaya. Ab mere ko ready hona hai. Ghar bhi jaana hai hame. Now give me your shirt." She said keeping his hand aside and maintaining a straight face with  blushing cheeks.

M-" Tum kitni unromantic ho yaar. Main Ab kuch nahi karunga. Jo karna hai karo tum and I will not give you my shirt." He said acting all cute and annoyed and turned on his stomach and pretended to be sleeping. While Nandini's mouth was hung down on Manik's cute allegation. But she had to get ready too. It was 10 am and they had to reach home. And for that they had to get ready. Her dress were on the sofa and Nandini could not step down like that. She thought of something looking at Manik and slowly lied on his back.

N-" Mani

N-" Mani... tumko sach me lagta hai I'm unromantic? Par Ab Kya kare, we are getting late na. Acha let's do one thing, Abhi tum utho drop me home main shaam ko aaungi Milne tumse ghar par. Ab toh to give your shirt na." She was constantly caressing his hair and his tattoo on his back. Manik who was shocked a while back was enjoying this now. His eyes were closed. He was about to turn when Nandini grabbed the shirt and wore it.