These 3 Silent!! means Disaster! (Part 29)

First of all a Big THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS. You all must be thinking that why am I saying thank you, so the reason is This,

 You all must be thinking that why am I saying thank you, so the reason is This,

Yessssss!! !!!! "Manik and Siyappay" has reached 1K votes. And this was truly unexpected for both of us ie me and Sleepy_headd. A story whose plot started randomly from a comment thread, becomes a full blown story and gets so much of love from you all, really means a lot. And the credit for motivating me and Sharu for this story goes to amaya_kashaf . LOVE YOU LOADS AMI.❤
A special update for all of you from me n my sistaaaaa and co writer Sharu. ❤

*****************************

Malhotra MANSION

Nandini came to Malhotra mansion a bit early than Manik as she thought to prepare some snacks for her Foodie Monster baby to cool his anger. He was angry on her when she ordered him to go to office and this is how she was going to cool that anger. She was making manik's fav. Mixed sauce Pasta for him when she heard someone's voice.

N-" Yeh aawaz kaisi, ghar par toh koi nahi hai kaka ke alawa. Manik office mein hai. And mamaji toh ghar par iswakt hote bhi nahi. Phir yeh aawaz. Kahin aisa toh nahi ki mamaji aa gaye ghar. Ek baar dekh aati hoon." She was thinking how come manik's uncle was at home as Manik said he had gone out of town for some days.

She went towards his room and was going to knock when she heard him saying all the bad things about how he wants to destroy Malhotras.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nandini-" " Kyun kar rahe hai aap aise?? Kya bigada hai hamne aapka?"

Nishant turned to see Nandini standing there with a grim look on her face and anger in her eyes. She was shocked as well as angry.

Nish-" Are, nandini beta. Tum yahan Kya kar rahi Ho? And knock karke Aana tha na. Aise chori chupe kisi ki baat sunni bad manners hote hai." He said smirking. The change of expression on his face from shock n scared turned into a relaxed and chilled look.

Nandini-" Aur aise kisi ka trust break karke backstab karna bhi acha nahi hota Mr. Roy. How can you do this with Manik? Kyun kar rahe hai yeh sab?" She asked him losing her cool. Nandini Murthy can handle anything but cannot see Manik in pain. And she knows ,this was going to hurt him the most.

Nish-" Main Kya kar raha hoon?
Main toh sirf business kar raha hoon, aur waise bhi tum insab baaton mein naa dhyaan do wahi behtar hoga. Aur rahi baat iski that main yeh sab kyun kar raha hoon.... huh.. let it be Nandini, tumhare matlab ki baat nahi hai." He said sitting on his couch n drinking his wine having a cunning smile on his face.