Epilogue

Percy

Nico turned and ran. I could see tears begining to form around his eyes.

I turned to Annabeth, anger plastered on my face. "I can't believe you. You're willing to break up an amazing relationship just because things aren't going your way?"

She stalked towards me. "I'm making sure that the correct people are with each other. We belong together, babe. Understand that. We were made for each other."

She grabbed my hands and placed them on her hips once again. I yanked them away. "You're a monster. An awful person."

"All for you, baby."

"No," I said. "You don't get to call me that.." I ran out, trying to chase after Nico. I had to set the story straight. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Nico <4 years later>

"Daddy?" a little voice whispered. "Daddy? You wake?" Reyna pushed back my hair with her tiny fingers and slightly pulled at my eye lids. 

"Yeah. baby," I said, opening my eyes. "I'm awake." She smiled and I pulled my three year-old daughter into my chest. I kissed her all over and she giggled. 

"Daddy!" she shouted. "Daddy, stop!" I kept kissing her and she kept giggling. I fianlly let up and looked at my daughter's red face and bright smile. 

"Shall we go wake up your brother?"

"YEAH!" I scooped her up and carried her to the room adjacent to mine. Our apartment in Brooklyn was rather big thanks to the money friends gave me after...

Nope. Can't think of him. Not with Reyna here. 

"Daddy," Reyna whispered. "You think Uncle Jason wake too?" 

I chuckled as I carried her into her brother's room. "Let's worry about Nick first, okay?" She nodded. We walked over to the crib that held my one year-old son. As to how I had a son, I should explain. It was back when Reyna was two.

Jason was just trying to help.

That helping turned into a bouncing baby boy. He was in the kids lives more than ever, but he didn't want to confuse Reyna, seeing as he isn't her other father.

We walked over the crib and found the baby to be smiling up at us, giggling. He had blonde curls, and shicking blue eyes. He had thankfully gotten Jason's looks and my personality. "Hey, big guy!" I tickled his stomach with my free hand and he giggled like mad.  

I set Reyna down. "Rey, baby, do you think you could walk to the kitchen on your own? I have to carry Nicky cause he can't walk yet." She nodded, her head of black hair flying. She burst out of the room at top speed as I picked my boy up and carried him to the changing table.

He babbled on and on and I pretended to listen. Finally, he was ready and I carried him out to the kitchen. I found Reyna, planted on the couch in the living room, the TV blaring "Backyardagains". "Rey, I'm going to leave Nick here with you. Can you watch him?"

She nodded. "Yes, Daddy. I big girl." I smiled as i placed Nick carefully on the couch next to his sister. 

I retreated into the kitchen and proceded to make breakfast for my angels.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hey Jason," I said. 

"Uncle Jason!" Reyna shouted, running up and wrapping her tiny arms around his legs.

"Hey girl," he said, picking her up and kissing her cheek. "I missed you."

"I miss you, too." She planted a sloppy kiss to his cheek and he smiled. He still had her in his arms while he turned to me. "I have a surprise for you."

"That's grea..." He stepped aside and the very last person I wanted to see walked in.

"P-Percy?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So hi

I know I posted a lot tonight. I felt inspiration strike and chapters were kind of writing themselves. I know the epilogue is long, I needed to make sure you legit understood how close the three di Angelos are. 

The idea for the name Nick came from an ex crush of mine to turned out to be a complete ass, so... The baby won't be that awful. I promise. 

There will indeed be a sequel, so be prepared. 

I also think they're going to move to London or something. I don't know.

Smiles!