15

Percy

Nico rolled over in his sleep. "R-Reyna," he mumbled.

"Babe?" I gripped his shoulders, shaking him a little.

"Leo..." he mumbled."Leo, please. REYNA!" He jumped up and I fell off the bed, a little scared. He looked around, a scared look in his eyes. "Percy?!"

"Right here, sweetheart," I said, climbing back on the bed and enveloping him in a hug. "I'm right here. Promise." He whimpered quietly, gripping my shirt.

"It was awful," he said. "Leo was... Leo had our baby in his hands and he... he was..."

"Sh... It's fine. Our baby is still right here." I placed my hands on his stomach. "She's fine, babe." I kissed his cheek, and then his lips. "You're fine."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

The morning came far to slowly. Nico couldn't sleep, so we just cuddled all night. Not that I'm complaining, but he truly scared me. I must've fallen asleep because I opened my eyes to the sun shining on my eyes. I looked over and smiled at the fact that he finally got to sleep.

I got up and sneaked down to the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and started searching. Whattomakemybabiesforbreakfast. I finally pulled out all the things I had and began cooking. After a while, I heard the slight patter of feet against the ground.

"Morning babe," I said, turning to the adorable sight of my boyfriend in one of my FindingNemoshirts. The shirt has many sizes too big and it reached his knees.

"Morning," he said, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He stopped and sniffed. "What's that smell?"

"That's breakfast babe." He bounced up and down and smiled at me.

"It smells amazing," he said. I smiled as he pulled up a bar stool and watched me cook. "So how's my girl?"

Nico blushed. "You know I hate it when people call me that." I laughed at him as he gave me a confused look.

"I was talking about my babygirl."

He blushed once again and looked down. "Oh. She's... She's a little restless, but fine." I saw in his eyes that he didn't want to to about last night and I wasn't going to push it. I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too." Breakfast was finally ready and I put it all on a plate, serving it to my babies.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Nico

I put my dishes in the sink and arms wrapped themselves around my waist. "I love you," Percy said. He kissed the shell of my ear and moved lower.

"Per-Percy," I moaned. "S-st-" I moaned loudly, slumping back into Percy. He moved lower, sucking and nibbling on my neck before he reached my sweet spot. Moaning, he spun me around and kissed my lips forcefully. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Now," he said in between kisses. "where exactly do you want this to go?" At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"How about to the door," I said, smiling. He growled and I looked down. His sweatpants were tented immensely, and I chuckled. I kissed his lips. "Hang in there, babe."

I walked to the door and hummed a little. Pulling open the door, my smile dropped. "What do you want?"

Jason looked up to me and smiled shyly.  "I um... I wanted to apologize for the way I acted. It was wrong of me to act like a bitch." I crossed my arms and stared him down.

"Why do I feel like you're bullshitting me?" I asked.

"I'm not," he said, his eyes pleading. "I'm being honest here." I stared at him a while and thought about this.

"Fine," I said. "but I swear to god; if you try to destroy me, Percy, or this baby, I will kill you. Personally. Understand?" He nodded, smiling a little. "Now go. The acceptance starts tomorrow."

)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*

Jason

I slid into my car, pulling my phone out. I dialed his number. 

"Did it work?" he asked. 

"It did," I said, my heart heavy. "Why do we have to do this? Can't we just let them have their lives? The baby isn't going to do us any harm."

Leo barked a laugh at me through the phone. "This isn't just about that thing. It's about getting our lives back to normal."

I gritted my teeth. "If thihbgs were to go back to normal, we wouldn't be together."

He paused for a minute. "I'm still working on that part."

I gripped my steering wheel. "Sometimes, I think us not being together is a good idea." I hung up my phone and flung it the floor.

I don't know why I love. He must have a voodoo doll.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

TELL ME WHERE YOU HIDE YOUR VOODOO DOLL!

PLEASE STOP LOVING ME TO DEATH! (awkward hair fling)

Hey dolls

How's it going?

That's great. 

So, I know many of you don't particularly like Leo in this story so I was wondering if I should have change his entire personality back or have Jason end up with Frank or Will or someone... I don't know. For some reason, I kind of shipped Frank and Jason, but i can't find fanfics or their legit ship name 

Anywa...

Oh mY GoD! PrES. ObaMa JuST SaiD sOMeThiNG AboUT AccEPtANcE Of LGBT! If YoU cAn't HeAr mY scREaMs, You'rE dOInG iT WrOnG! -tears-

Smiles!