13

Nico

I sat in the doctor's room with Hazel next to me. Today was the day I found out the sex (A/N: SEX IS DIFFERENT FROM GENDER! I APOLOGIZE IT TOOK ME THIS LONG TO CHANGE IT. I HADN'T NOTICED TILL JUST NOW) of the baby.

I would've said 'we' but my dear boyfriend was no where to be seen. I wanted him to be here with me. It wad his baby too and I just...

Common pregnant boy problems.

Liz finally entered and smiled. That girl always had a smile on her face. "Hello," she said.

"Liz," I said, pointing to Hazel. "This is my friend Hazel. She's known Percy longer than me." She simply nodded. I laid down and lifted my shirt. She squirted the cold gel on my stomach and grabbed the wand.

"Can that hurt the baby?" Hazel asked.

"Of course not," Liz said. "The baby's perfectly fine." Placing the wand on my stomach, I heard the baby's heart beat echoing through the room. Hazel jumped and I laughed at her.

"It's just the baby's heart," I said and she smiled. Liz moved the wand around more.

She pointed to a spot on the and smiled. "This right here is your baby..." she looked a little longer and smiled. "Your baby girl." My eyes watered and I smiled.

"A girl?!" Liz nodded.

"Would you like a picture?"

"Oh please!" She nodded and headed for the door.

At that point, Percy burst in, panting and sweating. "Car... break down... ran... long time... water..." Liz walked out with Hazel hot on her heels and Percy walked over to me. "I promise I didn't forget. A lot of things happened anf I just couldn't get here in time."

I smirked and he waited for my answer. "You'll have to make it up to the baby when she's born."

He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "S-She?" I smiled and he launched himself at me and we hugged, him whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-

I laid in bed.

Percy was out getting groceries and my mind just wandered. What it'll be like when she's here, what life will be like with her here. Will we have a life?

I heard the front door open and I smiled. "Hey honey," he shouted.

"I'm upstairs!" I shouted back. Waiting a few minutes for him to put everything away, I got the bath water running. When the water was high enough, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe," Percy said. He kissed the shell of my ear and I plushed. "A bath? Are you trying to be romantic?"

"If I was trying to do that, rose petals would be everywhere." He laughed as i stripped. We were both soon naked and he climbed in. I started to climb in on the other side, but he grabbed my arm.

"No, no," he said. "Sit here." I smiled and got in, leaning against him as he wrapped his arms around my stomach. "I love you so much. You and the baby."

"I love you to babe," I said, closing my eyes and relaxing into his chest. "You have no idea how many times I've dreamed about this."

"Oh really?" He asked. I could her the smirk on his lips.

"It was before you even recognized my excistance,"I said sighing. It was quiet for a while until Percy broke the silence.

"Should we start thinking of names?" My eyes flew open and I looked up at him. 

"Ar-Are you serious?" He smiled down at me and nodded.

"Of course babe. We can't keep calling her 'Baby Girl' forever."

"I don't know," I said. "That name was kidnof growing on me." He laughed and i heard him mutter 'Smartass'. "How about Lena?"

"Oh, no," he said. "Anything but that."

"Why?"

"It sounds ugly (A/N: I am not against the name Lena. To me, it is beautiful. I just needed him to say that to lead to the brilliance of the baby's name)." Those words stung. I so wanted that to be my daughters name when I was little.

"O-Okay," I said. I guess he cold hear the hurt in my voice because he wrapped his arms tighter around me and nuzzled his nose in my hair.

"Oh, I am so sorry," he whispered.

"No, that's fine. Your turn."

"How about... Cathleen?"

"No."

"Bu..."

"You vetoed Lena, I veto Cathleen." I smiled and he chuckled.

"My turn," I said. "Viola."

"Not bad." Point me. "How about Rosa."

Point him.

"I like that one," I said. "How about..." I searched my brain and remebered a girl who was very sweet to me back in the beginning of high school. "Reyna."

He was quiet for a minute and I thought he had fallen asleep. "I love it."

"Huh?"

"I love it." I smiled.

"So we have a name?"

"We have a name."

@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Hey guys.

So, my phone is being a bigger bitch than Octavian at the moment and i can't get wattpad on my phone. I'm using my computer, but I won't be able to update as much as i want. 

Sorry.

On happier news, i think I'm going to start a Solangelo fanfic cause i find them cute.

So how do you like the name? I remember Reyna and Nico being really sweet to each other in BoO, so I thought this would be a good memoir to one of the greatest series alive.

Smile!