17

Percy

I woke to the sun hitting my face. I smiled at the warmth and rolled over, expecting a wide awake Nico, staring up at me with his amazing eyes. Instead, I got a mountain of sheets.

"What the..." I pulled back the covers and hurried to the kitchen. Nico had always talked about making me breakfast in bed and I thought he had finally went through on the idea. I rounded the corner and found a note magneted on the fridge. 

Babe

If you get up before I'm back, don't worry. I'm just out buying things from Target. I'll be back in a few hours

Reyna + Nico

I smiled at the fact he signed it that way. I placed it down on the counter and picked up a bowl from the cabinet and pulled out a box of Cheerios. I pulled out the milk out and poured myself a bowl. For some strange reason, I thought i should practice for when Reyna wants a bowl. 

You, child, are one very excited soon-to-be dad. I chuckled at my subconcious. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

About an hour later, I had made the bed, did the laundry, dishes, cleaned the bathroom, the guest room, the guest bathroom, and our closet. 

I deserved a break. 

I flopped down on the couch and turned the TV on. I went on netflix and started to flip through before I found the movie Gone Girl. I hit play, and settled in.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Half way through the movie, my doorbell rang. Groaning internally, I got up to see who it was.

"Hello, Percy," Annabeth said.

"Bitch."

"Oh, come now," she said, pouting. "Why talk to your girlfriend like that?"

"We are not a couple anymore," I growled. "Now get out of my house."

She scowled at me before lunging at me. She latched her lips onto mine and kissed. She took my hands and placed them on her hips.

"P-Percy?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nico

I burst out of my car, the little gold ring burning a hole in my pocket. 

I skipped up to my door

which was wide open.

I walked in and saw Percy kissing Annabeth, his hands in her hips. He had his eyes closed, and looked like he was enjoying this.

"P-Percy?" His eyes flew open and he pushed her away, staring at me. 

"Babe," he said. "That wasn't..."

"Don't you even." I glared at him, my anger raging. I turned to Annabeth, a proud smile on her lips. "You're a fucking whore, you know that?"