10

Percy

I wasn't prepared to wake up to a cold bed. Especially on a Saturday. I opened my eyes and looked for Nico, thinking he had fallen off the bed or was just in the bathroom. Sadly, I stood up. I couldn't believe he would just up and walk out on me. Especially after what happened last night.

"SHIT!" Someone screamed from downstairs. I recognized the voice and chuckled. Jogging downstairs, I could smell something burning and someone muttering curse words under their breath.

I rounded the corner and smiled. There he was, my baby, standing at the stove trying to make pancakes. He kept failing until finally I walked up and grabbed the spatula. "Let me," I whispered in his ear.

"You can take over, fine by me," he said. I chuckled as he ducked under my arm and made his way to the table.

"What?" I whined. "No kiss?" He giggled and leaned uo to peck my cheek.

"Morning," he said.

"Morning gorgeous." He sat back down and we talked until the pancakes were ready.

~ 1 month later ~

Nico

Throwing up in was not high on my list of priorities. It was every morning, and I just barely made it this time. I felt a hand rub soothing circles in my back as I cried into the bowl.

"I hate this," I whispered between sobs.

"I know baby," Percy said. "It'll get better, I promise. We have a doctor's appointment, remember?" I nodded as I flushed the toilet and washed my mouth.

"Go wait in bed," I said. "I'll be in in a minute."

"Okay," he said, kissing my cheek. As he left, I looked at myself in the mirror. What the hell happened to me?

-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

After Doctor's Appointment (I'm too lazy to write everything)

We sat in the doctor's office, waiting. Percy had grabbed my hand a little while ago and refused to let go. I was perfectly fine with that

The door swung open and we turned to see the doctor walking in, a confused look on his face as he looked down to the clipboard in his hands. "Mr. di Angelo?" He asked, finally looking up.

"Y-Yes." No matter what, I will always stutter in public.

"Well, your tests came back," he said, looking over them one more time.

"And?" Percy asked.

"Mr. di Angelo, when was the last time you had sexual intercourse?" My cheeks flared red and I looked down.

"About a month ago, why and what does this have to do with him getting sick?" Percy almost growled at the doctor.

"Just a precaution," the doctor said. "Was there a condom?" I thought back.

"N-No."

"Well," the doctor said. "Congrats sirs, you're having a child together."

@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)@)

Smiles! ♥ ♥ ♥