7

Nico

Leo sat, dropping his bag and huffing. "Rough day?" I ask, a smirk playing at my lips.

"You have no idea," he said. "First, that Calypso girl tried to flirt with me when her boyfriend was sitting right next to her! And then some guy named Jacob walked up to me and tried to kiss me and I broke his nose." He smiled proudly as Percy walked over, all eyes trained in his direction. 

"Hey babe," he said, leaning down and kissing me. "Miss me?"

"Terribly," I smile as he sits down and swings his arm around my shoulders. Leo looked a little awkward, but didn't say anything. Just kept smiling and talking to Perce.

That's when all hell broke lose.

"Hey Perce, Neeks," Jason said, sitting next to Leo. Leo tensed and I felt bad.

"Jason," I warned. "Please go."

"What if I don't want to? What if I want to spend sometime with Leo here?" He ran his finger over Leo's cheek and Leo winced.

"Jason," Percy growled. "Go."

"No," he snapped. He sat closer to Leo and that's when I lost it. I leaped across the table and started to strangle him. He got my hands away from my neck, but I started punching him.

"For me!" Punch. "For Leo!" Punch. "For my love!" Punch. Punch. Punch.  I was finally lifted off Jason by strong arms that pulled me away, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

"Babe," Percy said softly. "Baby, you've got to stop." I stopped struggling as Percy pulled me out of the cafeteria.