5

Percy

I put yet another blanket on Nico and laid down beside him (A/N: I WISH I WAS! I WISH I WAS! BESIDE HIM! Sorry, 5sos moment there, I couldn't pass it up).

"P-Percy," Nico stuttered.

"Hm?"

"C-Can you cu-cuddle me?" I smirked wrapped my arms around his waist as he pushed his blanket clad body closer to me. "T-Thanks."

"Of course, babe." I kissed his cold cheek.

"H-Hey Percy?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you being so cuddly?"

"Cause you asked me to," I said plainly.

"N-No I mean, when we watched the movie and when I fell asleep, we were really close and cuddly. Why? Aren't you straight? Don't you have a girlfriend?"

I chuckled ans turned him around so he was facing me. "Babe, 1. I'm bi 2. yes, but I we can break up and 3. I think you are the cutest, most precious thing in the world."

"But I don't want to come between you and Annabeth," he said, looking down.

"Nico," I said, raising his chin. "You will always be the one I think when people ask who I love." I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. They were cold, but soft and plump anyway. It took a minute, but he kissed back and we moved our lips in sync.

When both our lungs were screaming for air, we broke apart and rested our foreheads against each others.

"So now we kissed," Nico said. "What next?"

I smiled and reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone. Dialing Annabeth's number, I put it on speaker for Nico to listen in.

"Hey babe," she answered. "What's up?"

"Okay, so you know that little kid Nico?" I asked.

"The little emo who looks like he cuts?" she said, snapping. Nico's eyes started to water, but I kissed the years away.

"Yeah, him. We're kind of dating so that means the two of us are broken up."

"What did you just say?" she growled.

"I said that you and I are over with," I said calmly.

"Fine, but remember this. I will destroy you happiness if it is the last thing I do." And with that, the conversation was over.

"Should we be worried?" Nico asked.

"About?"

"Her threat. Couldn't she go through with it?"

"Babe," I said. "Annabeth talks a lot of shit, but she never goes through with it." He smiled and I pecked his nose."

"Hey Neeks?"

"Yeah?"

"Wil you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?" He blushed and looked up at me.

"Of course."