4

Nico

I walked alone.

Usually, I had Leo beside me, ready to kick people's asses if they messed with me. But no. I had to be me and mess up my one friendship in school.

"Hey Neeks?" A deep voice behind me said. I turned and saw...

"J-Jason Gr-Grace?" I stuttered.

He smiled. "Yeah, that's me. Uh, Percy asked me to give you a message."

"O-Okay."

♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡

I leaned against the bleachers in the freezing cold. I had been waiting for Percy for almost an hour and had been freezing almost every limb on my body off.

♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♥♥♡♡♥

Percy

"JASON GRACE! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I glared daggers at him.

"Oh come on," he said, sliding up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "Don't be mad at me." He left small pecks up and down my jawline. I grabbed his arms and pushed him away.

"Jason," I whispered. "What did you do."

He smiled a devilish smile.  "Well, seeing as it's almost -4 outside, I think the dear little thing is getting all sorts of frostbite." I gripped his arms harder, causing him to wince.

"Where is he?" I growled.

"The bleachers behind school, but he's been there a while." I couldn't hold it.

I punched him squarely in the jaw.

"Go to hell Grace."

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

My car pulled up to school and I bolted.

"NICO?!" I yelled, searching frantically.

"P-Percy?" A small voice said. I turned in the direction and almost sobbed. There was Nico, in a flimsy jacket, jeans, and a hat. I ran over and scooped him up, hugging him to my chest.

"Hang in there babe," I whispered, kissing his forehead.

"Where were you?" Nico asked weakly.

"Jason was being a bitch and lied, but don't worry. I've got you." He smiled lightly and snuggled closer to my chest.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♥♡♡

Okay, it's two in the morning and I can't sleep, so I'm updating all my stories that are open, and here's the first update.

Smiles! ♥ ♥ ♥