14

Nico

We had to go to school the very next day.

I couldn't get my mind off the fact that he sang that song to the baby. He is one mushy bastard. We walked in, his arm wrapped around my shoulders with my nose in his neck. I didn't feel anyone looking at us finally and I smiled.

"Why so happy?" Percy whispered in my ear.

"Nothing." That's when a gasp went throught the hall. I looked up and everyone's eyes were looking past us and towards the door. I turned and almost collapsed.

There was Jason.

And Leo.

Kissing.

I growled and Percy gripped my shoulders tighter. "Babe, not here." Anger started to bubble up in my chest and i was ready to hit someone. Preferably Leo. "Nico," Percy said in my ear. "Calm down. This isn't good for Reyna. Breath babe." I took a deep breath and counted to ten. "Good. Now come on, first period awaits."

We turned once again and he led me towards my class. "Promise me, the first chance you get, punch Jason. The face would be nice, but anywhere else will be fine." He laughed and nodded, kissing my cheek before leaving. 

"Have a good day, babe."

"You too." I walked in, prepared for the day ahead.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lunch has to be my favorite part of the day.

It's food and friends rolled in one. Who can hate that? I was looking foward to the food part more and more because Reyna couldn't stop moving today.

I needed food and fast.

I sat at the table right as Hazel ran up and hugged me. "Where have you been (A/N: Read that in Mrs. Weasley's voice and imagine Hazel, it is the best thing on earth)?"

"Welll, our bed's were empty, the car was gone, and there was no note, so I'd say off to save Harry Potter."

"If you weren't dating my bestfriend, I'd slap you right now." We both laughed as we sat and as everyone else showed up. We grabbed our food, well my food. I took everyone else's as soon as I scarfed down my own.

That's when, for the second time in a lunch period, helll broke loose.

"Guys," Jason said, walking up with Leo on his arm. "I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Leo Valdez. Leo, this is Piper, Hazel, Frank and you know Percy and Nico." He smiled until he got to me.

"Monster," he spat.

"Asshole," I replied. They sat and everyone tensed. I stobbed eating and Percy gripped my thigh.

"So Neeks," Leo started.

"Don't call me that," I said slowly.

"So Nico," Leo said. "Did you have that thing destroyed or are you going to keep it?"

"One," I growled. "Her name is Reyna. Two, I am not killing my child."

"Oh, come on. It isn't a child," Leo said rolling his eyes. "It's a disgusting thing that shouldn't be aloud to live." I started to get up, but someone beat me to it. A flash of red hair ran right at Leo and knockked him to the ground. We all stood up and saw fists beating into Leo.

Jason finally pulled the person and off and we saw a girl struggling against him. "Let go!"Jason put the girl down and i ran up to her. She looked down at me, her green eyes angry and bright.