16

Nico        

"Perseus Jackson," I growled. "You had better not be doing what I think you are doing.' My hand gripped the steering wheel as I talked into my phone. 

"Wha?" He said, with an obvious mouth full of food. 

"Did you touch my pringles?"

The line was silent for a moment before he spoke again. "No." His mouth was empty when he answered.

"You bastard," I growled into the phone. "You are so going to die when I get home."

"Whoa," he said. "What made you so happy today, unicorns."

"Did you just.."

"Nico di Angelo," he spoke into the phone. "I am not going to drop the subject until you tell me exactly what made you so pissed off at the world."

I huffed into the phone, calming myself. "Not good for Reyna," I had to repeat. "Well, it's about Leo."

Even though I wasn't there, I could feel him tense. "What about him?"

"He just..." I breathed in. "He sent me a text and kept saying how much he loved me, and how sorry he was, and how much he wanted to be apart of Reyna's life, and just... First Jason, now him? I'm really afraid now."

"Okay," he said. "Get home as soon as you can, and we'll talk."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Percy 

I looked out the window and saw Nico's headlights shine the driveway.  I turned to Jason and glared. "Say anything too early, and I will end you." The key slid into the lock, and Nico threw open the door. 

"Percy, I..." He stopped to look at Jason. He was tied to one of our kitchen chairs,, struggling to get out. "What is he doing here?"

"He has some info we could use." I looked over at Jason. "Speak."

"Leo recruited me and Annabeth to break you guys up so everything would get back to normal. He figured if Percy was out of your life, you'd get an abortion. I was supposed to get close to you guys so I could make sure that you too were getting close to breaking up." He stopped to take a breath. Before he could speak, Nico walked up and slapped him.

He leaned in and narrowed his eyes at Jason. "Listen, and listen good. You go back to that good for nothing son of a bitch and you tell him that we know all about his little plan. Tell him that if he comes near me, Percy, or my child after she is born, I will personally, and happily, tear him limb form limb. Understand?"

He nodded his head and Nico untied him. "Go, before I do the same to you." He leaped up and ran out.

Nico looked at me with his hands on his stomach. "Amazing job, babe." He smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jason

Leo paced back and forth. "That little shit. If he wants to play dirty, then oh well. I will finish him and that thing."

"How," I growled at him. "And why? You have a crush?"

He turned on me and glared. "You. I don't know why you're here. You gave away our whole plan."

I stood up slowly. "You know what?" I growled at him. "You're right. I don't know why I'm here either. I have no clue as to why or how I fell in love with your awful ass, but I did.

"It was the worst mistake of my life and I wish I could go back and undo it." I grabbed my keys the counter and stormed out, Leo yelling me to stop and come back.

No fucking way.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nico

My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

"Seriously?" Percy asked. "In the middle of Finding Nemo?"

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Calm yourself babe. It's just one text." I looked down to my phone and saw the text was from Leo. I started to growl when I read the message.

From: Leo

Jason told me he spilled 2 u. Understandable. He couldn't shut up to begin with. Now that all the cards are on the table, let's go over somethings. U and Perce have to break each other's hearts. Then, you get that thing aborted and gone. After that, everything will be normal and all our lived will be back to normal. Yes or no?

"What?" Percy asked.

"Hold."

From: Nico

No fucking way. Bring it on, bitch