Chapter 9 smut

Nico

"Good," he said, grabbing my ass so I could wrap my legs around his waist. He slowly carried me to his room. He leaned me against the door and I fumbled for the knob.

Finally finding it, I pushed the door open  and he backed us up until he practically threw me on his bed. "Are you always this rough?" I asked smirking.

"You'll just have to see," he purred. Those words made me shutter as he kissed my neck, licking the purple mark that I knew was there.

"Oh god Percy, just fuck me," I groaned.

"Slow down babe." He kept kissing my neck as he slowly slid my shirt over my body. He kissed my collar bone and moved down to kiss every little space. My hard on was straining against my jeans and I didn't think I was going to last longer.

"P-Percy," I breathed out. "Hurry the hell up." I felt him smirk when he finally made it down to my waist. He took his tongue and traced along the waist band of my jeans. I moaned.

He slowly reached for the button of my jeans and popped it. He slid my jeans down and looked at the oh so obvious tent I was pitching in my boxers. He looked up to me and smirked. "Excited?" He leaned up to kiss me as he sent hid hand to work, palming me through my boxers.

Soft moans escaped my mouth. He stopped kissing me and made his way to my boxers. He started sliding them off, but I grabbed his hand. "If we do this," I said. "We have to be equal."

Standing up, he did the most unbelievable strip dance ever. I thought my boxers were going to break. Finally, he was naked, his dick (A/N: You have no idea how dirty I feel right now) standing tall and proud. He jumped on the bed and wasted no time yanking my boxers down and taking me in his mouth.

He gave me no warning, and I almost yelled his name. "Oh god," I moaned. He bobbed his head, swirling his tongue as he went. "Jesus Percy." I knew I wasn't going to last long. "Per-Percy. I'm close." He took his mouth off me and smiked.

"I am far from done with you," he said. "Hands and knees." I scrambled, getting into postion. It took forever for Percy to act.

"Perce, are you o-" I was cut off by a cold something placed at my hole, swirling around and and occasionally thrusting. "Oh god. P-Percy." He had a second finger, then finally a third. I was a moaning mess by the time he pulled out.

"That should be good," he growled in my ear. I felt something else, something bigger, placed at my entrance. "Now tell me if this hurts." He slowly pushed in me and I hissed in pain. Stopping abruptly, I almost yelled at him.

"K-Keep going," I stuttered out. He pushed all the way in and waited a minute for me to adjust. Finally, pain subsided and it was replaced with pleasure. Immense pleasure. "Percy, move." He slowly slid out of me so only his head was in me, but thrusted into me quickly. I screamed.

"Oh god," he mumbled. "Babe, you're so tight. Ugh, so good." He kept thrusting and I was a moaning mess. I leaned up so his chest connected with my back. "Ugh, you're so good." I could only release moans.

"P-Percy, I-I'm close." His hand snaked around my waist and wrapped his hanf around my dick, pumping furiously.

"Then cum for me babe." And that was it. I came undone right there. He pulled out and I wimpered. "It's okay.

"I want to try something." Laying down on the bed, I quickly understood. My hole rested over him. Slowly, I slid down on him until I was fully seated on his lap. "God, after that and you're still so tight."

I only moaned as I began bouncing (A/N: I can't for the life of me remember how riding works), moaning every time I came down. Suddenly, all I could do was scream. He had hit a spot. A spot that was making me see stars.

I let out the most whorish sound and Percy smirked. "Found it." He thrusted, his thrust matching my bounes. He hit the spot over and over until his thrusts became sloppy.

"Cum for me baby," I growled as he released into me and I let out a sound that was so whorish, a porn star would've been proud.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

You know what happens next.

Okay, I know I mentioned mpreg in Loving Them and I thought I'd bring it up again cause you know, they just did the naughtys, so it would lead great and I kind of want to write an mpreg story. So like yeah. And remember, if this turns mpreg, I'll do full term so the book could go on longer the planned