I brushed the mascara bristles through my thick eyelashes. The mascara worked its magic as I heard Harry speak.

"How do I look?" He asked, setting a foot in the bathroom.

I looked at him through the mirror. "You look great," I replied while checking out his printed button-up.

He smiled cheekily as I put my supplies away. I was wearing a pale pink and sequenced blouse along with by dark-wash jeans.

"Those jeans look great on you," Harry continued, leaning on the doorway frame.

I gently pinned back my loose bangs and smiled at him. "Thanks Harry."

I walked towards the doorway and looked at Harry expectantly, as he hasn't moved.

"Are you moving or?..." I trailed on, fighting back a smile.

He smiled and crossed his arms. "No, I'm not moving until..." He went into thought. "Until you kiss me!"

I rolled my eyes at his childish behaviour. "Oh, Harry." Was all I said.

I leaned forwards and planted a short and sweet kiss on his lips. His large hand moved to my waist and his other hand slipped into the back pocket of my jeans.

He was smiling into my lips and I was doing the same. We pulled back slowly and he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"You look beautiful. You always do." He whispered quietly.

I blushed and looked down.

"Look at me, baby. I want to see those gorgeous eyes." He spoke softly and gently. Harry pushed my head up by my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"It's almost been a year of us being together." He continued as I lovingly wrapped both of my arms around his neck.

"I know," I whispered, not taking my eyes off of his breath-taking eyes.

"I love you." He blurted.

I laughed lightly. "I love you too, Harry. I love you too."

With that, I attached our lips. My hand was resting on the nape of his neck and his rested on my waist.

Our kiss was cut short as the doorbell rang. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Race you to the door!" I yelled, taking off.

"Wait! What?" He called after me as I ran down the stairs.

I laughed to myself and heard footsteps trailing after me.

I reached the security alarm and stared at it. Harry has worked it before but I've never really noticed.

I pressed the button on the touch screen. It turned green and 'Speak Now' flashed on the screen.

"Who's there?" I spoke, hoping that I understood this.

"'Ello! It's yer ol' mate Niall! I'd appreciate if ya opened the door!" I noticed that there was a surveillance video. Sure enough, Niall was standing there along with Louis and another person.

Harry came to a halt behind me. "You know how to work that?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I guess." I replied. I tapped the 'Disarm Front-Door button' and then talked again. "Come in!"

I heard the front door open, even from our place in the kitchen.

"Let's go!" I nudged Harry.

I ran over to the front door. "Niall!" I screamed.