51: Heartbroken

Chapter 51: Heartbroken

"Hey Jade." Harry greeted.

"Hi." I murmured.

He shoved his hands into his pockets and bit his lip. We just stood there awkwardly.

"Erm... Let's go?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

After that, we walked past the front desk and down a few familiar hallways until we were at the dressing rooms.

"Um... I'll check in the lounge. You can check in here." I stated.

He nodded. Just as I was about to turn to the door, I felt a hand grip my wrist. I sucked in a sharp breath and shut my eyes.

"Jade," he spoke softly.

"What?" I breathed out, still not turning around.

"Please look at me."

I sighed and turned around. His hand was still loosely clasped around my wrist.

"I'm so sorry. I've just had a lot on me lately and I need to tell you something but I don't know how to put it." He ran his fingers through his tousled hair. "I'm going to tell you when I get the guts but for now, I need you to forgive me."

I closed my eyes and sniffled. "Harry, what do you want me to forgive you for?" I opened my eyes. "I knew that it was a bad idea to jump into a relationship right after R-Ryan. I jus-"

I got cut off as Harry crashed his lips onto mine. His hand was on the small of my back and his other was on my waist. He was pulling me close as he kissed me urgently.

I sighed and kissed him back, closing my eyes. I pulled back from the kiss. I took a step back as Harry had a look of hurt on his face.

"Don't worry. I'm sick that's why I wasn't kissing you. You can probably tell from my red nose." I pointed to my nose.

His expression changed and a small smile was prominent.

"Does that mean-"

"Yes, Harry. I forgive you." I cut him off.

He hugged me tightly. "I love you."

I sighed for the millionth time. "I love you too."

We had another short kiss. We pulled back and I smiled at him.

"We should probably find that famous hat of yours." I spoke, playing with the collar of his button up shirt.

"Yeah." He spoke. We both spread out in the room after that.

"I'll be in the lounge, alright?" I spoke.

He nodded as I was leaving.

The lounge had a couple of people in it but they were all kind of distracted.

I looked over at the modern marble table and the brown sofas. I shuffled around searching in every nook and cranny but there was no hat in sight. I went to the shelves and checked there also but there was no luck.

I sighed and turned back to the door that led to the dressing rooms.

"Hey, Harry. I didn't fi-" I cut myself off as my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

Harry was standing there as a blonde girl was kissing his mouth. His hands were on her waist as she was literally sucking his face.

Are you serious?!

I felt sick as I thought of the fact that my lips were on those same lips a few minutes ago. Tears prickled my eyes as I watched what was happening, my heart shattering into a million pieces. I stood unresponsive.

He shoved her back and only then did I realize that his all of his buttons were undone.

I felt the tears stream down my face as Harry stood flustered.

"Ja-"

"Save it!" I spat.

With that I stormed out of the room. I ran through the hallways, everything a messy blur.

My heart shattered in a million pieces in those few seconds. I hate it. Screw Harry, screw that bitch, screw everything.

I stormed out of the front doors, furiously wiping my tears on the sleeve of my hoodie.

I walked to the black Porsche that I recognized as Niall's. I opened the door and flopped down on the seat, tears still streaming down my face.

"Jade! What happened?" Niall questioned.

I shook my head. "J-just drive away from here. Please, Niall." I sobbed.

He nodded furiously and hit the pedal. We sped down the streets far away from the studio.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ugh! Harry you're such an idiot *facepalms*

*cough cough* your my idiot *cough*

I hope you liked this one! Please vote and comment!

Anddd, please please please go read Invincible on my account! You'll love it!

AND OMG I JUST HIT 5'000 plus reads on this BOOK OMG. ILYSM OMG I AM FREAKING OUT. DIDN'T I JUST THANK YOU GUYS FOR 4K?!

~Maya xox