7: Run!

Status: Edited

After I walked off stage, I got a solid 15 minutes of compliments from the boys and the girls. I received many hugs and 'Great job's.

When the 'Compliment Jade' session was over, we went back to our areas to clean up the rest of our materials.

I walked over to the dressing table and started putting away the hair gel. I heard the familiar sound of boots clicking into the room. I turned around, curious.

"Hi Harry!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Jade!" He replied, happily. His hands were dug deep into the pockets of his jeans, as he just stood.

"So what's up?" I asked, now putting away the hair dryer.

"Don't you mean Vas Happenin?" He questioned.

"Nope. I meant 'What's up'" I replied, putting air quotations around the words 'what's up'.

"Hey, I've never asked you about your American accent! Where are you from?"

"I am from Canada, Toronto exactly. But I have stayed in the states for a while also. I have a American/Canadian accent, I guess. But, I have moved here with Ashley, although I haven't picked up the British accent." I spoke quickly.

"Wow... American/Canadian accents are ho-" I looked at him, confused. " Erm...nevermind that. My Canadian accent sucks! Like really bad!"

"Really? Well why don't I teach you something?" I said.

"Yes! That'd be great!"

I leaned back onto the dressing table, I was finished putting things away. Harry just stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Okay! What do you want to learn?" I questioned.

"Anything!"

"Um... okay! Lets start simple! Say hello."I said.

"Hello."

"Okay now try saying it hell-oh."

"Hello."

"Hell-oh."

"Hel-lo."

"No, Harry, Hell-oh."

"Halloo."

"Hell-oh."

"Halo?"

I face-palmed. I slid my hand down my face and accidentally I touched a spot on my face that was scratched, from moments earlier.

"Frick!" I cried out in pain.

Harry walked over to me quickly. his facial features showed concern.

"Are you okay!?" He asked, frantically.

"Yeah Sherlock! I just said ouch for fun!" I smiled at him while he kept his expression stern.

"There's a cut." He stated.

"Oh, is it looking too bad?"

"Well, it's pretty big."

He caressed my cheek with his thumb. We were, once again, really close.

"Does it hurt a lot?" He asked softly, his minty breath fanning my face. I shook my head, mesmerized in his green emeralds.

He accidentally touched the cut a bit too hard. I hissed in pain.

"I'm sorry love. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that Clown on t.v." Harry spoke, referring to the interviewer.