19: Airports

Chapter 19: Airports

Today is the day that we are leaving for the boys tour. The girls aren't coming and that makes my heartache.  Of course Lou is coming but the team doesn't feel complete without them. 

I've packed my stuff in one suitcase and one carry-on. I also have one bag that has my passport and such. Harry said that I packed so less and he knows people that have more bags then me. 

Looking around, Harry and Niall both have THREE suitcases and Louis and Liam have two. Lou has about two, one suitcase and one carry-on. So I am the one person with 'one' actual suitcase along with Lou. 

"What did you pack in three bags, Harry?" Zayn asked. 

"My stuff." he replied bluntly. 

I rolled my eyes at his stupid answer. 

"No shit, Sherlock!" Zayn laughed along with me. 

I zoned out of their little banter and looked around. Each of the girls were literally attached to their boyfriends. Eleanor was hugging Louis's torso and he was hugging her over her shoulders. Sophia and Liam have their heads buried in each others necks. Niall and Ashley were just making out. 

I felt slightly disturbed by watching them so I tuned back into the conversation. Just as I was about to tune back in, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and my eyes widened. 

"Andy?!" I yelled in happiness. 

"Jade!" he yelled back. 

I wrapped him in a really tight hug and didn't let go. He started rocking from side to side as I giggled. I felt so elated at that moment. 

"How are you, Love?" he asked as we pulled back. 

"I am great! What about you?" I replied. 

"Eh, making it through. What happened to your arm?" he questioned with a look of concern. 

Shoot. I can't tell him that I got beaten up. Erm... What should I say?

"I tripped and landed on my arm." I lied smoothly.

He nodded in understanding. I took in his features as he looked around. 

His lilac coloured hair is styled up in a quiff and his floral button-up shirt is well contrasted with his tan khakis. 

"Well, you look better than ever!" I exclaimed. 

He pretended to flip his hair. "I always look great." I laughed as he pretended to chew gum. "But you look great too. Can I sign your cast?" he asked out of the blue. 

I nodded as he magically took out a marker from his pocket. I passed my arm to him and shut my eyes, doing what he instructed me to do. 

A couple of seconds later, I opened my eyes and read the message he wrote. 'Get well soon -Andy xox, the most sexiest person ever.' I started to laugh and so did Andy. 

It's great to be back together after so long. Andy was one of my only friends in High school. We really bonded easily and were great friends. We finished high school and I guess we just lost contact after that, sadly. 

We talked for a while and exchanged numbers. I told him about my job and who I work for. He couldn't believe me until I pointed out the boys standing nearby. His eyes almost popped out of his head and he looked at me in shock. 

"They are even hotter in real life!" Andy exclaimed. 

I nodded, "They are a group of fine looking lads." I commented as Andy and I stared at the boys.