17: Rumours.

Status: Edited

The next few days we all stayed home and enjoyed the fact that the boys are free. Unfortunately, Perrie had to get back to her tour so she left yesterday.

We are all in the kitchen doing something, whether that's cooking, talking or messing around.

Today it's Harry and I's turn to cook breakfast. We both decided on making French toast, scrambled eggs and croissants. We aren't actually making the croissants, they're store bought. Harry stated that he knows how to make amazing croissants but I told him that I think it's a better idea if we don't burn the house down today.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make my awesome croissants?" he asked.

"Yes, I am sure." I rolled my eyes. He's been asking me the same thing for the last 10 minutes.

"Harry, why don't you just stick with scrambled eggs? Last time you made croissants, they were burnt from the bottom." added Zayn.

I tossed my head back and laughed loudly. Harry just stood there glaring at Zayn while Zayn bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.

"Hey! They were not!" he defended. "They were just lacking a bit of egg!"

I shook my head as I dipped a slice of bread in the mixture, for the French bread, and plopped it on the pan.

Currently, I am standing up, only for a short time though. Because I am making breakfast, I decided to leave the wheelchair for now.

"Yeah, they tasted like crap." Zayn stated.

I laughed again as Harry stopped pouring milk in the pot, that he's making tea in, and looked up at Zayn.

"Hey, Mr.Malik, how about you take your tattooed butt over there?" he pointed to the table.

I laughed quietly as Zayn playfully glared at Harry.

"Um, excuse me, I'm not the only one here with tattoos!" he defended as he walked away.

"Whatever." Harry muttered.

I chuckled as I looked over to the table. Zayn had joined everyone at the table and was already laughing at something.

They all were huddled around a iPhone and there was a short silence. Suddenly, they all bursted out into uncontrollable laughter. By 'they' I mean everyone, the girls and guys.

Niall leaned back and so did Louis. They both looked over to us as Louis wiped a tear and Niall was fanning his red face. They looked at each other and bursted into laughter again.

Something's suspicious...

"Hey, what are you people looking at?" I asked.

Everyone was no longer huddled together, instead they were doing something to calm themselves down.

"Come here," Liam said.

I nodded and looked over at Harry. "Hey, can you watch the pan for me?" I asked.

"Mmhmm." he hummed.

"Thank ya!" I said as I walked carefully over to everyone.

"Oh my lord, Jade, you NEED to see this!" Sophia laughed.

"Okay, show me!" I said excitedly.

"Here, sit." Louis got off of the chair and made me sit down.

"Thanks, Lou." I said as Niall plopped an iPhone in front of me.

I pressed play and waited patiently as the video buffered. Once it started, I recognized the tune. It was the single that made the boys famous; What Makes You Beautiful.