27: Surrender

Chapter 27: Surrender

I felt the cool breeze pierce my skin as the autumn leaves crunched beneath my feet. I slipped on my leather jacket as I walked in silence.

Although I would probably enjoy this weather, the situation I was stuck in made me feel otherwise.

With every step, I got one step closer to danger. The person is definitely threatening and it sickens me to think about the fact that I didn't even get to say goodbye to my friends properly.

In no time, I was standing only a few feet away from "Dan's Thrift Store." I shuddered as I walked behind the rather large building.

As I walked into the shadowed part behind the building, I couldn't help but feel vulnerable. I felt alone and somewhat exposed as if something will come at me any second.

But, I can't show them that. Whoever this person is, they want to see me vulnerable. I won't let them feel the satisfaction of that. I will present myself as strong. I will be courageous and I won't go down without a fight.

My encouraging thoughts were shattered too soon for my liking.

A deep and raspy voice broke my thoughts. The same voice that I had listened to for a long time, except this time it's more menacing. The same voice that makes shivers crawl up my spine and my hair stand on end. The same voice that makes my blood run cold and my hands tremble.

Ryan.

"Hey, baby. It's been a while since we've met," he cooed.

I looked up, trying to find a unfortunately familiar face in the darkness but failed to do so. I started trembling so I bit my lip, trying to make my nervousness less obvious. From all of my past experiences with him, it's never a good thing to be alone with him.

All I want to do is run far away. Far away from here, far away from Ryan and far away from my problems. But I can't.

"W-what do you w-want?" I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering. I promised myself that I would be strong. I am failing desperately at that.

"Why so scared, baby? Someone as sexy as you shouldn't be this scared," he claimed.

I bit my lip even harder at his disgusting words.

"Where are you?" I asked, straightening my posture.

"Right here," his voice breathed, right by my ear, making my breath hitch in my throat.

His breath tickled my bare neck as I felt tears well up in my eyes. I felt my stomach do crazy flips and I felt his lips graze my neck.

Not now, don't cry now!

"W-what do you want from me?" I whispered.

"Jade, Jade, Jade. I already told you what I want. I want you." his scratchy voice coaxed.

Suddenly, a cloth was placed over my nose and mouth. I kicked and tried to scream but that just resulted in me smelling the strange substance.

The last thing I saw was black before falling limp.

HARRY'S POV:

We all stumbled into the empty tour bus, laughing like the idiots we are. The lads were howling in laughter about one of the most stupidest things to laugh at. Even I don't know what they're laughing at.

"Shush! Jade might be sleeping, you idiots!" Zayn hissed. It seemed like only him and I were thinking straight right now.

"Oh yeah! Shhh!" added Louis before giggling.