15: Hospitals

Status: Edited

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"Jade!" I yelled. I ran to her limp body and bent down.

I shook her shoulders lightly. "Jade?" I whispered. Her fragile body was now on my lap. I looked at her wrist that is bleeding uncontrollably.

I need to stop the blood!

What to do? What to do?

I ran to the paper towel dispenser and yanked out about 15 paper towels. I grabbed her limp body in my arms, bridal style, as I stood up with her. I pressed the paper towels to her wrist as I quickly made my way for the door.

As I left the bathroom, people gave me strange looks but they quickly turned to surprised as they saw Jade in my arms.

"Please, move out of my way!" I urged as I ran with her in my arms.

Finally, I saw the group of people that I've come with.

"Louis!" I yelled. Immediately, everyone turned to face me. They all wore the same expression, shock. "Louis! Help!" I yelled desperately.

Louis and the other lads ran to me. "Harry? What happened to her?" Asked Louis, obviously panicking.

"I don't know! Someone please call the ambulance!" I yelled, desperate. "Please!" I cried.

Zayn grabbed my shoulders. "It's okay! She'll be alright, Harry. First you need to calm down." He soothed.

"How can I fucking calm down when she's bleeding and bruised?" I yelled at him. He only looked at me sympathetically and at times like this, I'm grateful for a friend like him.

I looked over at Liam, who is currently calling the ambulance.

"Liam!" I said. He put his iPhone in his pocket as he turned to me.

"The ambulance is coming. It's gonna be alright, Harry." He tried soothing me, but honestly, it made no difference.

The girls, even Ashley, were crying as they looked at Jade. They sobbed into each other as I sat down on a chair with Jade in my lap.

I looked at her fragile self as I heard the sirens in the distance emerging. The paramedics rushed in as the resteraunt staff moved aside, completely terrified of the scene unfolding.

"Excuse me sir, are you with her?" A paramedic asked. I nodded as they placed her on the stretcher. He started pushing the stretcher with a couple of other paramedics, with all of us following. When we got to the ambulance, the paramedic spoke up.

"Only one of you may go with the patient." He stated. Everyone looked at me and Liam nodded.

"Mate, I think you should go with her." Said Liam. I nodded as the paramedic gestured for me to get into the ambulance.

They placed her in the ambulance and I took a seat right beside her. I took her fragile hand in my large one and squeezed it. As I leaned forward, a few tears brimmed my eyes.

"You'll be alright." I whispered. "The boys love you, the girls love you," I stopped for a moment. "And I love you."

Even though she's unconscious, I don't feel like she is. I just want her to be awake and healthy. I can't stand seeing her as delicate as a piece of glass, in a bad way.

I really like her.

Heck, I think I love Jade Collins.

*At the hospital, waiting room*