♡♡♡♡Chapter 24♡♡♡♡

Lance and Keith lived together in secret for a few months. Afraid their friends wouldn't approve. But with Lance being Clean for almost a year and being the best Uncle for Noa anyone could ask for they finally decided to tell everyone their living together.

             All their friends were laying in their living room. Pidge laughing at Noa who just so happened to have scribbled all over Hunks face during 'naptime'. Adam, Eri, and Shiro were in the kitchen earing the amazing found Lance had cooked before they all showed up. Lance had a surprise of his own he didn't want anyone to know about.

         Keith walks in the room in a black t-shirt and ripped skinny Jean's. He always looks amazing no matter what the occasion. Always stunning. Lance had on a light blue long  sleeved shirt and jeans.  He never looked as stunning as keith but he made that up with his speech.

        "Hey everybody sorry for wasting your time-" Keith said before Pidge interrupted. "We always have time for our favorite gay sunflower!" They said happily. "Thanks Pidge but um...me and Lance wanted to tell you all we are living....together." Keith said pausing a little trying to figure out how to say this. "I Knew It!" Pidge said jumping up. "Wait till Matt hears this he owes me fifty bucks!" Pidge says while celebrating their victory.

"We all kinda assumed you two were living together by now. We have seen Lance's underwear laying around." Adam said fixing his glasses while shiro nods and covers Eri's ears.

This made Lance rich skin dust I light color of pink. "EW! On the couch! I'm trying to sit hear!" Pidge yells jumping off the furniture grabbing Noa. "If your gonna make kids make them in your room!" They yelled running to a corner. "Pidge please stop I'd rather not imagine what they were doing on the couch." Shiro says with a disturbed face. "Your one to talk, Oh AdAm thERE~ PlEasE AH~" keith mocked making Adam snicker and look at Shiro who was bright red.

         They all talked and joked for hours the time passing by so fast. Once everyone left it was dark and Lance's surprise was waiting to happen.

               "Hey keith you wanna see something!?" Lance said in a rather soft tone. "Sure?" Keith said. "I'll have to blind fold you I want this to be a surprise!" Lance said showing keith the blue blind fold. "I swear lance..if you kill me I'll come back and haunt you. If this is a kink by all means." Keith said smiling.

Lance cringed even though keith would never show it he is quite the slut....but. in a good way...if there is a good way?

                   Lance helped keith into his truck and drove quietly into the night.
They pulled up into the sand. Keith sitting their quietly tense not joking about Lance killing him. He was over the fact his Passed damaged him pretty bad. But. He was better. He believes he is better. But he cant help but be paranoid.

     Lance got out of his side of the car. Going over and opening Keith's door. Carrying him through the sand keith still very scared. "So uh...what are we doing?" Keith said uncomfortable not being able to see his surroundings. "Its a surprise." Lance stated not letting any emotion show.

Keith is sat on a blanket that's all he knows. He hears something click and music starts to play. He relaxes now knowing this was probably a celebration date for a successful evening. Humming softly keith sighs.

"Y-you can take the blind fold off." He heard lance say softly in a gentle tone. Keith unties the knott the blindfold had. And his eyes widened at the sight.

The Moon had a blue and Red tint to it. The sky a dark navy blue with little stars shining. The ocean was calm only moving every now and then. Then there was Lance on one knee in the sand. He sat keith on a blanket that was purple and he turned on a radio he had set up hours prior.

          "Keith I...I'm a bad guy. And I know that but at the same time you make me a good guy. The best man I could possibly be. I bullied you in highschool mainly because you make me feel something that I cant explain. I was awful and I'll admit that. But I cant take what I said back. All I can do is learn from it. This- you make me want to try. I wanted you then, I want you now, and I'll want you always. And I dont have much but..." he paused tears slipping down his cheeks as he inhaled. "I'll do everything I can to give you the life you want. Give you everything I can to provide and-and comfort you. I am flawed and in my eyes your flawless. So..will you take me. To be your husband. To be your friend forever and...always?" Lance finished head tilted slightly a shy smile on his lips tears shining in the moonlight.

        Keith was speechless. No one has ever told him he was flawless. That they wanted him...forever. Tears slowly fell from his eyes as he nodded. Unable to come up with the right words to say.

               Lance slipped on a gold ring engraved in the ring had their names. Keith+Lance

                 The diamond was a small sapphire blue. Lance hugged Keith not ever wanting to let his true love go. Keith hugged with the same passion Lance had. He looked at his ring. Then held lance hand to look at his. The same ring but with a small ruby red diamond in it.

                 Keith and Lance are in love and love is both a blessing and a curse. But right now all they did was stare at each other. Trying to imprint the others image in the others mind.
They stared at the sky for hours just embracing each other and the silence.

             Lance hoped he can prove he is the right man for keith.

             Keith hoping for nothing but the love he has been longing for.

       Love,

                       R.R.