💙❤💜CHAPTER 25💜❤💙

Keith POV

It's our Wedding day. I'm getting married. I'm Getting FUCKING MARRIED!!!! TO A FUCKING MAN! OMG!!!!!! Ima hyperventilate I'm hyperventilating. I sound like a girl. No Keith you have a Cøck, you got this. Breathe. Which is kinda hard not to mention this suit is hot and sweaty. I'm sweating shit I don't want to stink. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT.

             I run around the room not knowing what to do. I...I'm scared.

"Keith...you okay?" I hear Pidge say. I forgot...Pidge. their here with me!
"No I'm sweaty I probably stink and I'm getting married..YOU AND HUNK AREMT EVEN MARRIED YET AND HERE I AM GETTING MARRIED AND AND IM........terrified." I mumbled the last part barely audible.

          They got up and walked over to me. They had on a white suit their hair slicked back. They looked better than me to be honest. They adjusted my tie.

            I'm wearing a black suit with a crimson red tie. My hair in a ponytail and I had a small red flower in my ponytail. "You are marrying the man of your dreams am I correct?" "No he's not Ian Somerhalder...but he'll do." I say a smirk on my face as they laughed and snorted.

              "Lance...Lance Loves you. He always has loved you....In his own special way?" They said fixing my hair with a knowing smile. "Lance has always been very complicated and sometimes I hate his guts. Other times...he makes me smile so hard my jaw hurts." Pidge says making me laugh. "He isn't perfect but never aim for perfection, you'll go mad trying to find it." Pidge said stepping back looking at me making sure everything was perfect.

           "And some of the worlds greatest people have some flaws. And I'm not saying you only look for perfect but...trust Parent Pidge when I say he is perfect for you and you are perfect for him." They said smiling, Hunk walking in with a smile on his face. "Starting!" Hunk said.

              I gulped down air. Before standing up straight. I hear the music play...I'm having to be walked down by Matt and Shiro....I don't mind...I pick up my red, blue, and Purpler flowers and I open the door.

       Adam and Shiro waiting for me a small smile on both of their faces. I got to see Noa be the flower boy and watch our friends walk down the aisle. They each took me by my arms and walked slowly down the aisle. I look slight to the right and see all of his family. From his mother to his brothers and Sisters. His nieces and Nefews. Then I looked to my left to my family...

              I see Rolo and Matt, pidges parents, and a lady with long black hair. She was in the last row in a white dress. I then looked straight my eyebrows furrowed until I saw Lance. He didnt want to see me until I was right in front of him. So he had his eyes shut tight. Hunk behind him smiling at me.

        Lance is wearing a white Tuxedo with a Royal Blue tie his hair a bit of a mess but I wouldn't have changed it one bit. He had a blue flower in the pocket of his suit. He looks amazing. I see Pidge smiling at me. Adam and Shiro both kiss my cheek and go sit down with Eri. I step up on the podium my spit stuck in my throat. The priest was Hunks mom. 

              Hunk tapped Lance's shoulder for him to open his eyes. I gasped silently. His eyes...they are..beautiful. His left on Red his Right one Blue. "I thought...you should see all of me before you married me....so if you left me..at least I would know why." He chuckled dryly. "I would never leave you Lance...I promise." I whisper taking his hands into mine. We both smile at each other.