💚💚Chapter 15💚💚

I couldn't open the door I had snacks all in my small arms. I knocked on the door hoping keith would open. "C-Coming!" Aw my smul cinnamon roll! He slowly opened the door and sighed once he saw me. "H-Hey Pidge you-you scared me." He said with a smile he opened the door wide. "Who did you think I was? Lance?" I said rolling my eyes playfully. "N-No!" He said all red a cute. I set the foods on the floor in between us. He sat on his black pillow while I laid in my green bean bag chair. I started my laptop. After half way in the episode I realized Keith wasnt really here.

         "Hello? Earth to Keeeeeith?" I said waving my hand in his face. "H-Huh?" He said looking at me. "What's up with you Bud? You haven't said anything?" I said facing him. "Nothing" he said facing the laptop. I closed the lid. He faced me. "Keith. What's wrong?" I said sitting crisscross hands in my lap. His knees were in his chest. "I-Im worried about Lance." "I'm worried about YOU!" I said throwing my hands up. "Its just...he hasn't talked at all...isnt that..concerning?" He said with sad eyes. He had his hair in a ponytail where it all was out of his face.

                 "Your lucky I Freaking love you Kogane!" I said getting up. I grumbled and used the door unintentionally. I could practically hear him flinch. I walked down stairs to see Hunk, Lance and Matt all in a circle. "Okay Okay....I'd be..Sugar Tits!" Matt smirked doing that pose Coran always did. "Um..I'd be Teddy Bear." Hunk said with a little blush on his cheeks. "NO HUNK! you have to be sexy about it. Ahem like me Leopard Pants." He said and the all bursted out laughing. "Sorry to ruin the moment Leopard Pant, Tebby Bear, and Sugar tits. But I need Leopard and Ted." I said pulling the two by their ears.

          I pulled them into the kitchen getting little "Ows" "Pidge!" And "that hurts!". Once I let go the both imidently held their ear I pulled on. "What the heck pidge!" Lance said. "Listen here "ladies" Keith is worried about you." I said pointing at Lance. "Why?" He said. "I dont know...Because you haven't said anything all night! " I said throwing my arms up. "Which is strange because it's a blessing when you stop talking." I said crossing my arms. "What do you wanted to do about it? Maybe I don't feel Talky." Lance said crossing his arms and sticking his chin up.

            I practically growled. "You listen here you Baka. My Cinnamon Roll Freaking loves you...I dont know why but he does. So you better make him feel loved and not sad do you understand. Or so help me god I will Mary Jane your ass." "Who's marry Jane!?" We heard matt yell. "I'll tell you later." Said Hunk. "Here." I said reaching into my pocket. I pulled out a key. "Hunk. Please assist." I said. He nodded. He grabbed Lance into a bear hug but picked him up. "WHAT THE HECK HUNK!?" "WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE!!!!!????" We heard dad yell. "UM...HUNK JUST SPILLED WATER DONT WORRY WE'RE CLEANING IT UP!" Matt yelled. I mouthed a thank you. "OKAY GOODNIGHT!" We heard him yell again. "NIGHT!" Matt said.

               "Sorry bud." Hunk said still holding Lance. Hunk followed me upstairs. We threw lance into a guest room which has the lock of the door on the outside. "Now I'll get Keith." I said he nodded. I walked down to my room. I opened the door. Keith was just about asleep. "Hey keith...um..my dad wants all the boys in one room even you. I know it's weird but I think he's just uncomfortable with the others." Keith nodded sleepily he got up and followed me too the room. I unlocked the door and gently pushed him in. I imidently locked the door with the key. "Thanks Baby~" I said and kissed Hunk on the cheek. "N-n-no *hic* problem." He said scratching the back of his neck."Night Hunk!" I said walking to my room. "N-Night!" He said before stumbling down stairs.

          I laid in my bed kinda lonely. Me and Keith normally hung out and when the other went to sleep so did we. I remember when Keith first came here. He was a noobie and was one of the coldest people you'd meet.

                      ~Flash Back~
    A raven kid walked into my Science class. It was my freshman year of high school. This kid walks in all big and bad. Then the teacher tells the mute to sit next to me and Hunk. Honestly I was expecting an ass of a kid. But no. Now the kids my best friend. He was a really good drawer. He even drew me and Hunk. Me and Keith would go walking sometimes. Keith may live fifteen minutes away but my family was the first to greet him. Shiro and Adam had lived here for awhile but when Keith came it was cool. Someone my age finally in the neighborhood.  Sure hunks great and I loved him but I needed someone to watch Cry Cry fall asleep with. Keith and I shared interest. He and I both like anime. Ship tremendously. And have a very sassy personality. It's great! Although it all seems so great...Keith's drawings get sadder and sadder. This weeks drawing was a boy sitting in between his father and mothers grave. Smiling in the ran and tears streamed his face. Honestly Keith's drawing tell a story. He came from a rough background but....no body ever would think he'd be this down. I hope Lance can make this right. If what keith says Is true. And Lance is still the Lance I knew...then keith will be okay. Everything for him will become okay....I hope.