❤❤❤Chapter 23❤❤❤

Once Noa Apollo was born Lance finally got the help he needed. He said he wanted to see his nephew but he didn't want to let him see lance at this state. (You know how like your parents BEST BEST FRIENDS are sometimes called like your Aunt or Uncle? Like I have a Aunt Sara no blood relation her and my mom are just bestfriends and I grew up knowing no blood relation between us just bestfriends) Lance told me he wanted me to carry his children and he wanted to marry me weirdo. He said he didnt want to be like his father. So he packed his shit, let me drive to a rehab center across town because he said he had no idea if he was sober or not. We checked him in his hand slowly grabbed mine.

I turned and saw the fear in his eyes. His ocean eyes. He needs this help and he knows it. But that doesnt make him any less scared. I gently squeeze his hand. His eyes look into mine, and all I see is the guy who thinks he is a monster. The guy who's ego ment everything until I came and his ego ment nothing. The boy who said he didnt want to hurt me.

The nurse takes us back. I sit in the corner of the hospital room. Lance on the bed, telling the doctor everything and anything they ask of him. They say I cant go with them. Lance eyes as wide as a deer's in the headlights. I hugged him and rested my chin on his shoulder. "Your gonna do great...remember Noa Apollo with be waiting for you....I'll be waiting for you." I felt Lance's heart beat faster in his chest. He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"Please.....wait for me..." he said slowly resting his head on mine. " Dont worry Loverboy I'll be here." When they took him away and I was doing paper work. All I could think about is how when he gets out. I'll see a new man and I know it.

                     4 Months later

I moved into my own apartment. It was nice and roomy but not to big. My room is the biggest ofcourse. My mattress is a freaken queens it's the biggest bed I've ever seen! I have dark velvet red curtains and god they are beautiful. My floor is a smooth dark oak so shiny I can see myself. Ofcourse my knife collection is on display. But my favorite part of this house....If my hidden closet...

                     🔞WARNING THE FOLLOWING WRITING IS NOT MENT FOR MINORS I REPEAT NOT MENT FOR MINORS!!!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18 OR OLDER AND READ THIS DO NOT REPORT BECAUSE I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!! IF YOUR A HORNY MINOR AND READ THIS YOU ASKED FOR IT SO DONT REPORT....THANK YOU🔞

                                 .                                                                       .                                 
                                 .
                                 .                   
                                 .
                                 .

My special closet! It has everything a horny grown man needs~ it has Dildo's 12 inches long and 5 inches thick. It has vibrators with levels so high you cum in one go. It has beads that vibrate. Anything I desire is hidden in this closet. Slutty outfits that just looking at gets me hard. I love the way the lingerie fits on me. The way it makes me look stunning. God I drool at the thought of this.

Tonight is one of the nights I'm horny as hell and need something up my ass. I soak in my tub bigger then me and deeper then the normal tubs I'm used to. I soak till my skin is dewy. I shave my legs. 'What I dont like hair'. I clean myself as if anyone will see what I'm about to do. I dry my hair and brush it till its velvety soft. I dry off putting on the Finest Smelly lotion I have.