❤❤❤Chapter 19❤❤❤

I laughed as hard as I possibly could.

"You -wwant a b-baby with me-e!? I me-ean we c-c-cant even ke-ke-keep a r-r-relationship why would-d-d we work o-out with a ba-a-ab-by!?" I laughed out clutching my gut. "We're-e n-n-not in h-high sc-school anym-more lance." I say standing up straight. "But...you've always wanted a family and I can give you a family!" Lance said standing closer to me. I walked down the sidewalk him following after. "I mean I can give you anything you can hold my children!" Lance said walking backwards so he could face me.

"Lance." I said stopping while he hit a tree. "Your-r upset that your friends-s-s have th-their lives togethe-er and you don't. Get o-over i-i-it." I marched away. I really should have excepted that other course of study....

Once we got home well to Pidge and Hunks place I plopped on the couch. "Mr. Shiro said you can spend the night!" Hunk said happily. "H-hunk y-y-you do-dont have t-to call h-hi-m M-Mr. He-e's o-o-old." I stuttered God I hate my stutter....

"Its hard not to after all he was my teacher." Hunk said smiling. Him and Pidge facetimed every Thursday that was our movie night. We'd watch the same movie and talk. They'd visit whenever they could we would mainly play board games until I had to go. They knew about my speech problem after I stopped answering their calls and just texting. In reality I had cried so much I didn't want them to know so I stopped responding. They don't see me any different and they don't mind my stutters it's really nice.

"Oh the doctor said we will learn the gender next week and Pidge and I wanted to know if you would come with us?" Hunk said smiling wide with his eyes closed that type of smile.
The best kind.

"Oh yea um...C-c-can I have a b-b-blanket for ton-n-night I'll sho-o-ower and be out of y-yalls way." I said shifting awkwardly. "MY CINNAMON ROLL HAS HIS OWN ROOM !!!!!!" We heard Pidge yell from down the hall. "Right! Follow me!" Hunk said. Their house has a mint green painted coat with white stripes up and down. Their floor a dark slick oak so beautiful. Their kitchen was HUGE with marble counter tops and birch stools. Hunk led me down the hall and their are five doors. "Each have their own bathroom!" Hunk chimed. He has become a world famous chef you know! But he prefers a decent home for his soon to be family.

"Pidge made sure to put sticker on you door of cinnamon rolls and hippos. " Hun laughed and opened the door for me. "Pidge put you clothes in the closet too and a toothbrush so...make yourself at home!" Hunk said before closing the door and walking away. "Th-Th-Thank.....you.." I said knowing he probably didn't hear me. I looked around and my breath was taken away. Dark purple walls with spruce wood flooring and a whole book nook! [They have shelves of books surrounding a special chair his is attached to the roof kinda like the counselors in Victorious]

This room its huge! The bathrooms tub can swallow me whole the sink made for two! My bed the size of three twins. I...this is amazing! I cant take all of this it's too much...they've settled down and now...they're having a baby...I need to settle down myself as well...Tomorrow I'm Buying a House!

[Forgot to Mention he is a world famous Artist...he loaded]

<Next Day>

"Ple-e-ease!!!!" I begged as Pidge still refused to help me. "You cant leave me again Mr. Kogane!" Pidge said crossing their arms. "B-b-but you know I-I- li-ike Netflix a-and u use l-l-lots of internet-t." I said standing in front of them. Their little baby belly showing now. Pidge is really Pregnant. "That doesn't matter you will stay here until your Dom finds a house and can provide for you." Pidge said crossing their arms. "D-Dom?" I asked. "If you dont know them then you won't be told by me." Pidge said walking to their room.

I sat on the couch and thought. Dom?

      💙💙💙💙Lance's POV💙💙💙💙

UGH HOW CAN I GET KEITH TO LOVE ME AGAIN!!!!! My eyes have stayed blue for years since we have been together....but still keith doesn't trust me enough to have my kids. Why would he trust me even though we've been fine I guess.....everything is fine know...but I know that he has every reason to be pissed at me. He won't even forgive me it was a drunken mistake keith I never...meant....to cheat on you....I'm sorry....