Čhåpţêř 8💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙Lance's POV💙💙💙💙💙
Why'd he look like that!?
His eyes were violet like..No they were some sort of purple you only saw in space. Such an astonishing purple. Purple, Gray, and Blue all in one so...beautiful. He has such thick eyelashes. So thick and....Beautiful..He's so...Different. So Odd. Yet he's beautiful. And why does he only hang with Pidge? And only Pidge sometimes Hunk but mainly Pidge. Is he in love with her? Is he not gay? No he admitted he was. Why do I care he. He thinks he rules I rule. But do I rule? Mamá came back she didn't chew me out...Did her account get Hacked or something? Her chanclas stayed on her feet. So I'm good. Veranica has something to tell me after dinner remember that. Okay. Okay. Breathe.

I had ate kinda in a hurry. I took my shower and got in pajamas. My old baseball shirt and long blue pants. I went to Veronica's room. I sat on her bed as she brushed her teeth.
When she was finished. She sat on the floor in front of me.

Veranica-" Lance...Your my brother and a great one at that."

Me-" Yeah?"

Veranica-" Lance your known right now as the Murderous King. Lance you were once known as the Loving Loyal King. Lance what's wrong?"

Me-" Nothing. Why do you ask?"

Veranica-" The mood change. Is a huge hint also the change in eye color. The attitude. The running around School attacking the Mute kid. You would greet the new people with your kind smile. Now....You greet them with the devils grin."

Me-" Veranica I.."

Veranica-" Once there lived Two kings. Twins in facted."

Me-" Mamá's tale?"

Veranica-" Once one body that slip in two. One wanted only Power, The other wanted Peace through out the land...Niño was the one who wanted power. Niña the other."

Me-" Boy and Girl yes."

Veranica-" But both were Boys....One day Niña fell in love. Niño had loved the same person. Niño then got in Niña's ear and convinced him she wasn't the one. Niño then took her all for himself. Only to realize he wasn't in love with her. But jealous his brother was the one to find live first."

Me-" What does this have to do with me?"

Veranica-" You have two sides Lance! Your Devil side is jealous. Your Angel side as met someone. Your devil side has not."

She then slapped my arm.

Veranica-" you also didn't let me finish."

Me-"...ow.."

Veranica-" The boys then fought till they turned to stone. The tale says that they will be released when their souls learn that both can love one. And if that one will love both."

Me-" Oh....So when I meet someone who loves both my sides will i be...me?"

Veranica-" Wow...Marco was right there is more then air In there."

Me-" Damn."

I walked out and plopped on my bed. Was I really that different? Are my sides that different? I'm the Devil side right now? Why? Who did this? Who is my Angle side in love with?

Who?

My phone went off to wake me up. All night that's all I asked myself. Who? I brushed my teeth wondering this. I got dress in my long blue sleeve white v neck shirt and my navy blue Jean's. I combed my hair to perfection.
Then I messed it up. One hair was out of place. I ruffled my hair till a mess and was about to start over. When my next alarm went off to signal me I better leave before I was late.
Damnit. I grabbed my bag and sprinted out. Shit Mamá didn't get her morning kiss. That'll bite me back. I entered to be greeted by Lotor.

Me-" Keith's Gonna say to Me know. So you and your gang can leave him be."

Lotor-" But...Lance...He...I your to...Lance come on."

Me-" It's Mr. McClain to you all. I'm having a change of mind. No one touch a hair on the Mutes Head. If so you'll answer to me."

Lotor-" La...Mr. McClain...I have to say defer..Look Keith's not..he's...Going to take your thrown."

Me-" Let him...I'm no king anyways...I'm a mere prince who acted as King."

Lotor-" I'd be a great king Sir."

Me-" No...No you would not Lotor. Your exactly like me. Both thirsty for power. If anyone was to hold my label I'd decide."

Lotor-" Wha....THIS IS NOT FAIR!"

He yelled as I walked away. I had some apologies over due. I had a busy day ahead.

Time skip

Me-" Okay....Last three."

I walked over to Rolo's locker. Him, Matt, and Hunk were all together. I walked over. Hunk noticed and waved kindly. Rolo and Matt just stared.

Kind Hunk I don't deserve his forgiveness....I don't deserve any of their forgiveness.

Me-" H..Hey Guys."

Rolo-"....Hey."

Me-" look I'm sorry guys...I've been a jerk for so long guys. It took my sister to tell me the tale of Niño and Niña....to realize this...I'm sorry."

Matt-" I forgive you..But...I don't think Rolo can."

Hunk-" No hard feelings here."

Rolo-" You hurt a old friend of mine Lance...An old damaged friend...And I won't forgive you until you apologize to him."

Me-" Who's that?"

Rolo-" Oh my God...until you figure it out...Leave me be."

He slammed his locker and left. I couldn't think of anyone. Matt left and Hunk patted my shoulder and shook his head. He then left to. People passed me by as I stood like a dead man's statue.
Who did I owe this big apology to?

Time skip History

Me-" Mr. Coran....Can I go to the library?"

Coran-" Yes. Yes. Go ahead. Don't take to long though. This gorgeous mind has information that should be missed."

I walked out. I had been caught in my thoughts all day. I had to be nicer. I did indeed. I was walking when I saw Keith enter the bathroom. I better not....But...Yeah no I shouldn't.
He had apparantly spotted me and hurried to the bathroom. Was u that bad to him? Was I? He's the one I owe my apology to. My biggest apology.
I entered to find him on the floor head in knees. He had been crying and shaking. He was shaking back and forth.

Oh god.....A panic attack because of...........me.

Me-" What have I done?"

I tried to reach for him. He yelped at the slightest touch. His arms moved fresh blood tinted his black pants. I moved his arm over to look at his wrist. There were several cuts all over.
His face was paler then normal and he looked sickly.

Me-" Keith...look at me....please."

These words shock him. His eyes met mine. His purple, purple, purple eyes. Something I've longed to see. Just dull. Their grey not that astonishing violet purple I saw a day ago.

Me-" I'm no king Keith. I'm the kingdoms fool."

           He stared into my (what I hoped) blue eyes. With that a spark lit between us. I felt it and I knew he felt it. He probably was freaked out. I called him a Gay Sin for Fucks Sake!

Keith-" Lance....."

  /~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~~|~|~|~|~\