Chåpţëř 4💙💙

💙💙💙💙💙Lance's POV💙💙💙💙💙

Hunks Mom had asked about Keith. Will he or won't he talk? Then something lit her face. She knew exactly who Keith was. She needed no explanation.

Hunks Mom- "Ah! KEITH! LONG TIME NO SEE CARIÑO! You didn't think I'd forget you did you!?"

Keith smiled like a....real smile. Like this isn't the one he shows us....but a beautiful smile. He nodded rapidly and adorably. He took a breath and opened his mouth as if to say something then shit it faster then lighting Mcqueen!
Me and Pidge stood in the corner as Hunks Mom picked up both Keith and HUNK in a bear hug! She's strong. Very. Very. Strong.

Look at Keith he could be a model. He's so beautiful. His Mullet needs work but he's hot and cute. He's so petite not that that mattered but. It makes his hips pop. He doesn't have that muscular look but he looks strong to. I wonder why he doesn't talk? His voice is beautiful. But...some things wrong. Why does he need a therapist? What's happened to him? Why does he live with Shiro really? Does he not like his parents or something?

Pidge-" Ahem?"

Me-" Oh uh...sup pidgeon?"

Pidge-" Uh...Dude I've been talking to you for the last five minutes...Oh..we staring at Keith or are you into older women now?"

Me-" Psst! Ha your funny Pidgeon! Nah I was just thinking of My Mama's Fajitas!"

Pidge-" Hmm...Eh I don't think so but I'm not in the mood to investigate."

She walked over to Hunk as he helped his mom Cook. She just poked him repeatedly. Keith made himself at home on the couch. He put on CoCo and grabbed a heavy blanket. This Guy Is really starting to confuse me.

He got on to me for being to Full of Myself. He's just jealous he's so pasty and I'm a sunkiss tan. And that I could get any girl or Guy I wanted. Keith'll probably be disgusted by me. I'm Bisexual I mean. I'm also great looking he can't hate me. Can he? But then at the same time he's just as guilty. He looks gay and is cute as a gay guy. Anyways I highly doubt it tho. Then he acts adorable all the time. He's not rude just sassy. Maybe...wait that's all I know about him. That ligtly all I know about this guy. Wow. Huh..well he's obviously new. He's also a little anime freak. Probably a nerd like Pidge. Ew. Does he like Star Wars cause if so...Ew. I know nothing of this guy....Exept Texas. Emo. My Chemical Romance...and goth. Yup sums him up I think.

Ding Ding

💀Mullet💀

💀Mullet💀: Stop Staring before I pluck out your eyes Lancelot.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me-" Me! Ha! Staring! You wish Keef!"

Ding

💀Mullet💀

💀Mullet💀: Well your still staring so I highly doubt I want your stupid eyes looking at me.

Me-" My eyes aren't the stupid ones!"

💀Mullet💀: 🖕That's all that describes this conversation...🖕ed Up.

Me-" Well it wouldn't be that way If you'd TALK!"

💀Mullet💀: 🖕off Lance it's my favorite part.

I practically growling. This guy really thinks that he can just...SAY THIS? I walk up to him and punch his shoulder. He's smaller than me so I have the advantage here. He tapped Pidge's shoulder and whispered something. He than kissed Hunks Mom's cheeks and left.
I watched through the window as he walked away. I huffed my chest and plopped on the couch. Pidge came over and she looked pissed.

Pidge-" You really had to do that didn't you!?"

Me-" what do you mean?"

Pidge-" You had to say something and get all you and over dramatic didn't you."

I threw my hands up in defense.
Her eyes said don't Fucking play that Damn Card.

Me-" Why does it matter to you anyways!? Are you two all goody goody best Buddies NOW!?"

Pidge-" Well...Not exactly but...Keith's truly is a fun guy if you hang with him. Be sides you might learn something."

Me-" Learn What!? How to be a smart ass!?"

Hunks Mom-" HEY! None of that language here!!!"

Me-" Sorry!"

Pidge dead planned me and rolled her eyes.

What's her Deal!? I'm her best friend me and Hunk. Not KEITH!? What could that worthless gay have I don't!? Huh!? What could I learn from that? How to grow the ugliest mullet ever!? Stop it Lance! Your losing your self. If you lose it you lose everything. Maybe Lotors right everyone's a loser. Besides the best. Us. I'm one of the best. I don't need them anyways. Hunk and Pidge will be crawling back. Begging me to be their friend again...Yeah. tell the guys they have a lesson to learn. Say they pissed me off. Yeah. They'll learn their lesson. Nothing big but. Something to get their attention. This better be Fun.

I decided I'd leave and plan with Lotor. I went to his house. His Father was in the basement Planning world domination. He's paralyzed but a genius so we respect him. We went to Lotors Room.
There I saw Rolo and some of Lotors Big badass guys.

Me-" So...New Emo has pissed this ship off."

Lotor-" Oh?"

Me-" Yeah...So I need something to prove that Goth wannabe he can't piss off people of our class."

This put a grin on Lotors Face.

Lotor-" Whatcha had in mind?"

Me-" All of us get to piss him off. Only I get to mess with Pidge and Hunk. With Emo Screamo. Look. Do your worst."

Rolo-" So like total torcher...Can I have a word Lover Boy?"

I nodded in agreement. We walked out side. None of us trusted Lotors Maid. Haggar. Creep. He slammed me against the wall.

Rolo-" Are you outta your God Damn Mind!?"

      I was bewild. Rolo keeps calm and I mean I think nothing of any situation. But this was wow. Rolo never looked like this. And he definitely never and I mean never put his hands on us.
           This freaked me out. I shoved Rolo off.

Me-" What the Hell Ro!?"

Rolo-" Look...I trust and respect all of Y'all's decisions but. This kids new here. Do you really wanna do that."

Me-" Why should I care either way?"

Rolo-" Lance. Your Lance McClain. The Lover boy. Lancelot. Sharpshooter. Buddy. Goofball. Your Lance. Lance the Lover Lance the None fighter. Lance the forgiver."

Me-" I don't forget what I've forgave  Rolo. And some people hate in silence."

Rolo-" You helped that Kid up when you ran him over LANCE! You were the first person to greet that kid. Politely."

Me-" Have you been stalking him!?"

Rolo-" I'm watching him. Not stalking Lance. Lotor shoved the kid. His buddies helped. You showed him there was some chillness in this place."

Me-" Yeah well. Rolo don't you have Romell to talk to now?"

Rolo-" Just. This kids..someone I heard alot about and he...He's someone you need in your life."

Me-" Whatever Rolo. Tell Lotor to call me later."

               I was walking away when I got stopped. He ran in front of me and...Dead stared me. Then spit on the ground next to me.

Rolo-" I'll have no part in this. Neither will Matthew."

        He shouldered me as he entered th house again. I brushed it off. I went home to my Mamá and Papá. My sisters and brothers. My family.
            Their my calm. My safe place. No one understood me but them. My home. My Family. Mine.
/~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~\