Çhåpţër 7🖤❤

❤❤❤❤❤Keith's POV❤❤❤❤❤
                     Hey Gay Sin,
~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~.
~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~.~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

                     Sighed- The King

Pidge-" What the Hell is that!?"

         It's been two months since I got this letter. I had invited Pidge over to Shiro's house. We were in my room she was on my bean bag chair, while I was on my bed. I had gave her the Note and she read it out loud.
                She had thrown her hands up after reading. She then grabbed her backpack and pulled out her laptop. She started typing rapidly. I had opened up to her and only her. We grew closer then needed but she was a sister.
          Her glasses glew as the light on the computer screen lit up. I sighed heavily.

Me-" I still can't laugh without wanting to cry that Bitch."

Pidge-" oh don't worry my Sarcastic Emo. Let The Gremlin handle everything."

Me-" If I wasn't gay I'm pretty sure I'd love you."

Pidge-" No need to I'm taken by my technology. No man nor woman could swoon me like my computers can."

Me-" Hahah your such a dweep!"

          I rolled on my side to see her. She looked up at me and smiled. Her and Hunk would be good in my opinion. But her and Allura would too so, She had ships she fangirls with me all the time. Our first fangirl moment was when I realized I had a best friend.
             Pidge grinned wickedly.

Pidge-" I just hacked his email. He will get it right about.....NOW!"

Me-" What'd you do?"

Pidge-" I also hacked his mom's account. So now his Mom will get the most disturbing email A mother could get."

Me-" What did it say?"

Pidge-" Oh you know She said she knew about the bullying and when she got back he would be in the death of her wraith."

Me-" So will she...."

Pidge-" She can also see this unless I delete it."

Me-" Delete it. Can he still."

Pidge-" He'll still be able to see it indeed. Why do you want me too..."

Me-" let him sweat. When They return he'll imitate everything."

Pidge-" Your evil I like you."

Me-" Thank you."

            There was a knock at the door. Shiro walked in he was happy seeing me with someone, other then some rando I met at the park. It was one time Damnit! He put down a plate of food. Pidge smiled and dug in I looked at him and nodded.
               He frowned and motioned me out.

Shiro-" Who are...They?"

Me-" A friend."

          He looked at me dead founded. I haven't talk to him since he adopted me. What I'm sixteen........Eight years ago. I haven't talk to him in eight years. I put my hands on my hips and looked at him.

Me-" What cat finally got your tongue?"

Shiro-" Who...wh..when...where..why...Adam"

         I rolled my eyes at this idiot I idealize.

Me-" That's Katie Holt. She goes by Pidge. She's gender neutral so. She's also a friend don't scare her. Actually...Fear her."

Shiro-" Haha A sixteen-"