190

190: This is too exciting

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

"What? Achievement?"

Yang Ling was taken aback when he heard this, and hurriedly checked the "sexuality" of this achievement.

King of Raiders: After this achievement is achieved, all system-associated characters whose intimacy reaches full value will not object to other people of opposite **** from approaching you.

At the same time, if there are no accidents, their mutual favorability will gradually increase over time.

Seeing the "sex" of this achievement, Yang Ling was a little bit dumbfounded.

What kind of "sao" "fuck" is this? He doesn't have so much energy to make girls.

The system's voice sounded again: "Ding, congratulations to the host for getting a Wish Treasure Chest. May I open it now?"

This is the main topic. Yang Ling, holding his excitement, plans to wait for the evening to take a shower and change clothes before opening the treasure chest.

After the mother and daughter reunited, there must be a lot to say. Yang Ling was also very witty and quietly left the villa.

Now he has a huge sum of money in his possession, and it is still a bit troublesome to transfer the one billion thirty million to his account.

Fortunately, there was Father Xia’s name on the check, and the bank manager gave him a special channel, but for that, he also stayed from noon until night fell.

Looking at the large number of numbers in his account, Yang Ling felt unreal.

The rise and fall of life is too fast. A month ago, he was a pauper, but now he is a rich man with billions of assets.

And these billions are too wasteful to eat interest, and money must be made to make money.

With a slight smile, Yang Ling walked towards Longwan Villa in the admiration of all the bank staff.

As soon as he walked in, he saw Liu Muhan and Xia Feiyan looking at him blushing. He "touched" his nose and said, "Is there anything on my face?"

auzw.com Xia Feiyan smiled lightly: "A Ling, come and sit."

After Yang Ling sat on the sofa, Xia Feiyan said seriously: "A Ling, starting from today, I will move over to live with Mu Han."

"You... If you want to do something to us, the other person must be away or already asleep..."

"Can't... can't let us together..."

Yang Ling felt that he was about to have a nosebleed, and Liu Muhan blushed and could boil water. After the intimacy was full, would he be able to release himself?

Do these two women know what topic they are talking about? This is too exciting!

Xia Feiyan also blushed, but she was a bit older after all, staring at Yang Ling and said, "What's your answer?"

Yang Ling took a deep breath, calmed himself down, and then smiled: "Just do what you have discussed."

Xia Feiyan chuckled lightly when she heard the words, and looked at her daughter and said, "Mu Han, didn't you say you have something to discuss with him?"

When talking about business, Liu Muhan immediately became serious. She handed a document on the table to Yang Ling and said, "Aling, look at it."

Yang Ling took it and swept away, and said lightly: "Are these people finally going to make a move?"

Liu Muhan nodded and said, "The college entrance examination will be released tomorrow. They have waited for this opportunity for a long time."

"The position of the vice president is very important. Do you have any countermeasures?"

Yang Ling laughed and said, "They just thought I would become popular in general practice, and kicked me out for this reason."

"But I think they will be disappointed."

Seeing his disapproval, Liu Muhan frowned and said, "A Ling, tomorrow is the company's monthly board meeting. I hope you will join me in attending."

Yang Ling heard this and looked at the beautiful female president, nodded slightly and said: "Okay, I will take a trip tomorrow to see what tricks this group of people can do."