41-50

Chapter 41: Who is the chairman

After the initial shock, the men and waitresses with sunglasses looked as ugly as eating apples and eating half a bug.

The man in sunglasses even shivered slightly, comparing his father's family background with the Tian Group, it was a gap.

Yang Ling had a full view of the expressions of everyone, and he said calmly: "Mr. Zhang, I heard that your house is the boss here?"

"You open the door to do business and it depends on the people? Don't you know what it means to come first?"

Said with a smile but looked at the waitress, the meaning is self-evident.

Zhang Chunxia's heartbeat was fierce at the moment. Although she knew that Yang Ling wouldn't do anything to herself, she was afraid.

Taking a deep breath in secret, she finally calmed down her emotions, then looked at the waitress next to her, and said neatly: "You have been fired."

"what……"

The waitress turned pale, and her anxious tears were coming out, as if she was about to grab the last straw, she suddenly grabbed Yang Ling's sleeve and said, "Master, Master Yang, I'm sorry. You shouldn’t look down upon people!"

"It's hard to find a job outside. If you don't remember the villain, please let me go."

"Are you free tonight, I invite you to dinner to apologize..."

Yang Ling frowned, watching the waitress' tears in anxious tears, and even said the words to apologize for dinner. Does this imply that the body can be used to apologize?

It seems that this job is really important to her.

After a light sigh, Yang Ling said, "I don't want to tell you any major reasons, and I will be exempted from paying for dinner. You are not my employee, and it is up to me to decide whether to fire or not."

As he said, he looked at Zhang Chunxia and said, "Don't you have rules and regulations for such a large group?"

auzw.com

"Mr. Zhang, you just fired when you opened your mouth. Isn't that too sloppy?"

Zhang Chunxia is actually a strong woman. After she calmed down, she understood that it must be her employees and this arrogant second-generation rich who provoked Yang Ling and was ruled by Yang Ling!

But it’s useless to figure it out. In her eyes, Yang Ling is already a powerful existence that even her husband is afraid of. She is deeply afraid that this young man will be unhappy. That's right, I must handle this matter well."

Everyone opened their mouths when they heard this, and those who didn't know thought that Yang Ling was the chairman.

The waitress breathed a sigh of relief, her gaze at Yang Ling was full of gratitude.

"Ding, you have fulfilled the waitress's wish not to be fired, wishing value +1, current progress: 11/10"

Solve one person, another person's turn.

Yang Ling looked at the man in sunglasses faintly, but said nothing.

Immediately, everyone's eyes focused on the former arrogant and domineering rich second generation, his teeth clenched and his face was extremely ugly.

After looking at Zhang Chunxia, ​​and then at his bewildered girlfriend next to him, after finally seeing Yang Ling's smiley eyes, he knew that if he didn't kneel down and call grandpa, he would not pass this level.