183

183: Do you think you are Master Zhang

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

Yang Ling smiled lightly when he heard the words: "You laughed "milk" or "milk". I'm just a flat-headed common people, so naturally I dare not be half of the Xia family.

"There are so many big people here for the inheritance, so naturally I can't avoid the vulgarity, so if the old man can't be cured, the red envelopes are all free. I don't turn around and leave."

As he said, he glanced at the group of children who had just mocked with a smile, and then said: "But if it is cured, please give her the share of my wife, how about it?"

As soon as this remark came out, everyone was stunned.

The wife of my family he said is naturally Xia Feiyan. The father has six children in total, and this one is one-sixth of the entire family property!

The Xia family has been in business for so many years, and I don’t know how many industries it owns. One-sixth of it is a billion-dollar base!

Everyone gasped, and the second child said on the spot: "Impossible, you are just wishful thinking!"

"Yes, the little girl has already been kicked out of the family, how could he have a share!"

"Mother, don't promise!"

Yang Ling smiled faintly, but the old "woman" said solemnly: "Are you crazy? Isn't the old man's life worth a billion?"

"Xiao Ling, I promised this old lady. If you are really sure, just do it!"

As he said, he faced Lao Dadao: "Go and prepare a one-billion-dollar check. If the old man really wakes up, immediately give the money to Feiyan!"

The boss is a honest person, nodded after hearing this, and went on the spot.

Yang Ling smiled faintly and started to do it.

He stretched out a finger and pressed it on the old man's wrist, then his face sank.

Everyone looked at him nervously, and did not dare to breathe.

auzw.com

After a moment of silence, Yang Ling skilfully rolled the old man's eyelids, seeming to have some thoughts, and suddenly asked: "How was the old man before? When did he get sick?"

The old "woman" hurriedly said: "My old man has always been healthy, but he suddenly got a strange disease ten days ago, so many famous doctors were helpless..."

Yang Ling frowned upon hearing this, "What happened ten days ago?"

"what happened?"

The old "woman" "showed" a hesitant "color", and suddenly something seemed to be heard: "This period of time has been stable and stable. About a month ago, a group of livestock in the family died suddenly. No reason can be found."

"The old man said that there might be something evil in the house, so he invited a Taoist priest to come over."

"Until now, the animals in the family are fine, but the old man..."

He choked up again.

Yang Ling sighed lightly: "I don't know much about evil things, but according to Chinese medicine, the old man is indeed evil."

"In... In the evil!"

Everyone got air-conditioned when they heard this, and the second child sneered: "Boy, you just tell me that my old man is wicked, you think you are Zhang Tianshi of Longhushan?"

"How can there be so many evil things in this world!"

Yang Ling didn't bother to look at him, and asked the old "women", "Is it right that you will know if you have a chance to have a silver needle at home?"

The old "woman" immediately said: "Yes, I will let someone get it!"

After a while, a set of silver needles was placed in front of Yang Ling. After taking a deep breath, he made a cut in the old man’s finger, but what was shocking was that there was no trace of blood in the wound, as if it was inside the old man’s body. The blood has solidified the same.

Everyone's eyes widened, and at this moment, Yang Ling saw the direction and directly pierced the three silver needles on the three "acupoints"!