171-180

171: Kneeling and waiting

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

Yang Ling said calmly: "Brother? I'm not your brother."

"There are so many of you, how dare I be your brother?"

When Leopard brother heard the words, his expression was bitter, and he said in a deep voice: "Take all the guys away and give it to this brother!"

"what?"

"Hand in, hand in guy..."

All the gangsters were stunned. For people like them, they knew very well what it meant to be a guy, and that was the case when they couldn't resist.

This is surrender!

A little brother trembled: "Big brother...is thinking about it?"

Leopard brother snarled: "Are you deaf?"

"I ask you to hand over the guy to the little brother immediately, have you heard!"

"what......"

"Yes Yes Yes......"

The next scene is simply incredible.

The fierce gangsters found a plastic bag and put the things from their waists in it, like a kid who got into trouble handing in toys.

This is incredible!

Yang Ling took the plastic bag lightly, and handed it to Xu Dazhuang: "Leave it to the police."

Xu Dazhuang was a little frightened, holding these terrible things cautiously, looking at Yang Ling's eyes as if looking at a god.

Brother Leopard whispered: "Brother, we don't know how you have offended you here before, sorry."

"Do you think the adults don't remember the villains and let us go this time?"

auzw.com Yang Ling sneered after hearing this: "Let you go?"

"These scumbags were thinking about killing me just now. Just forget it with one sentence?"

"what!"

When Brother Leopard heard this tone, his whole body was so scared that his hair stood up. He gritted his teeth and said: "Take me their big mouths!"

"Yes!"

The younger brothers were about to smoke on the spot, but Yang Ling said: "Did I let you smoke these choppy?"

"If you are wronged, you have a debt, Brother Leopard, don't you even understand this rule?"

Brother Leopard was full of excitement and didn't want to think about it, and sternly shouted: "Put Shen Ji up for me, I will kill this critical thing!"

The little gangsters rushed forward and grabbed the already scared Shen Jiji directly. Leopard brother said nothing, two big mouths passed by on the spot!

Originally, this person had already been drawn by Yang Ling, half of his face was swollen, and now it is even more terrible.

After all, this Shen Ji is a classmate with Xia Feiyan and others. Although the behavior is disgusting, the woman is soft-hearted. She whispered: "This... or forget it? It will kill you if you continue to fight like this."

Because Brother Leopard recognized Yang Ling, and Xia Feiyan thought they knew each other, he ruled out the possibility that this young man was Yang Ling.

It is only really another little man who is not inferior to that person.

Listening to this great beauty calling herself that, Yang Ling was amused. He waved his hand and said, "Forget it, that's it."