271-275

Chapter 271: No. 1 in total traffic in the country

Yang Ling couldn't help rolling his eyes when he looked at these id's. The key to rolling his eyes was a huge attraction.

Immediately a new id appeared: President Yang’s eyelashes "hair"...

"Ding, you have shattered countless people's desire to send barrage, and the title of Dream Breaker has been upgraded."

"When you crush someone's wish, there is a certain chance that you will get double "sex" points."

Yang Ling's heart was full of joy. He had calculated all this in advance in order to increase the popularity of the Muhua Group and benefit the development of the group.

Anyway, the words have already been said, and he simply advertised: "Our group recently plans to expand its business. At present, I have purchased the pt club and registered as a professional player. I will play when I have time."

"If you like me, you can support the pt team a lot."

As soon as this statement was made, the official website of the pt club was paralyzed on the spot.

Yang Ling said again: "In addition, I also occasionally broadcast live with Xiaoyin. If you have nothing to do, you can go to the Xiaoyin studio to watch the live broadcast."

"But obedient children have to finish their work before watching the live broadcast."

All kinds of weird id's reappear, what listen to brother's words, I am brother's child, A Ling and Xiaoyin...

Looking at these creative netizens, Yang Ling laughed and said: "Okay, I'm here today, and then I will release some music videos from time to time, or come to tc.com as a guest."

"Everyone is gone, why should you go."

After that, he smiled at the camera, nodded, and walked away.

That night, the total traffic of tc.com ranked first among major websites in the country, and the traffic exceeded three times that of the second p-site.

Yang Ling was off the air, and a large number of online refugees poured into Chu Siyin's live broadcast room. She was already the big sister in the live broadcast industry...

auzw.com

At the same time, Yang Ling's phone number was almost blown up. Sisters, relatives, and friends all called to tell the truth, and he shut down without saying a word.

When she returned home, Liu Muhan was still awake, and she smiled slightly in the bedroom: "Tonight's effect is very good. It is conservatively estimated that tc.com's gift income tonight is about 20 million."

Yang Ling smiled faintly: "I'm afraid that this kind of opportunity will disappear in the future."

"By the way, tonight is a "show up" for you, you are not angry with me, right?"

"Puff!"

Liu Muhan laughed and said, "I've been showing my face long ago, what's so angry about me."

"Speaking of some people are now national idols, do you want to consider debuting? How about I be your agent?"

Yang Ling laughed and said, "Do you want to scare everyone to death by acting as my agent?"

"Stop talking, let's sleep."

Liu Muhan smiled softly: "If you want to bully me, go take a bath first!"

Late at night, in a remote alley in city s, two gangsters waved the daggers in their hands, blocking a girl in red one after another.

One of them smirked and said, "Little beauty, you are really the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."