71-80

Divine Wish System for Total Domain Domination Chapter 71: I would rather take a bicycle than a Mercedes!

Seeing the people on the other side were speechless, Yang Ling sneered, and then said to Chu Siyin behind him: "Go, I'll take you home."

"Ok!"

Chu Siyin nodded vigorously, pulled Yang Ling's sleeves, and followed behind.

"go?"

Qin Hongbo said coldly: "Your name is Yang Ling, right? Can you handle this?"

"Chu Siyin is the person named by my young master, do you want to live anymore?"

Yang Ling didn't bother to take care of these people, and pulled Chu Siyin straight to the football field.

Ge Peilin said angrily: "But a stinky cock, what kind of "force" is it?"

"What are you doing in a daze, call me!"

The two big guys were about to do it, but they were stopped by Uncle Qin Hong. He said coldly: "There are so many people here, don't do it."

"This **** dared to pretend to be'forced' without a car. There are places around to do something, just follow them."

The two men spoke without lowering their voices, as if they had taken them down.

There was a stinky **** on the left and a **** on the right, Yang Ling was a fly for them, but Chu Siyin couldn't help it.

She yelled softly: "You have a clean mouth!"

"Aling is poor, but his money is all clean money earned on his own. One of you is doing illegal activities, and the other is to set up a memorial hall. No matter how much money you make, it is stinking!

This girl turned out to be extremely tough!

Ge Peilin sneered: "Have you never heard the phrase "Laughing Poor and Not Prostitution"?"

"Poor is poor, what noble pretend here?"

"This poor **** can't afford to buy a lipstick from me if I put it all together? Is he still eligible to laugh at me here?"

"He wants a car and you left in the morning. What nobleness do you need to talk to me here?"

auzw.com

"you!"

Society is sometimes very realistic, and Chu Siyin is flushed with anger: "I just ride Xiaoling's bicycle, and don't ride that man's Mercedes!"

"Dead duck has a hard mouth."

Qin Hongbo sneered: "Do you think you have any future in live broadcast?"

"Don't you know the young master's energy in the e-sports circle and the live broadcast world? With a word of him, your live broadcast room will be blocked immediately!"

"I advise you to follow the young master honestly, and don't regret it if you follow this poor'force' to beg for food in the future!"

Chu Siyin gritted her teeth, but she knew that all of this might come true, and that the live broadcast room was closed, and it would even hurt Yang Ling.

That person must be serious, I'm afraid that few companies in the entire s city dare to accept Yangling...

For the first time, her heart was shaken.

Yang Ling always looked calm, he said lightly: "You have a young master, I don't know who is this sacred?"

Ge Peilin said proudly: "My young master is the young director of Feiyang Group, Gao Shaohao!"