226-230

Chapter 226: Bought two sets, just toss

When the voice fell, Yang Xue cheered, and everyone's faces were "showing" a smile.

The procedures were completed quickly, and one family decided after discussing it that Yang Xue's name was written directly on the real estate certificate. This made the little girl happy and she kept hugging her parents and brother to act like a baby.

But Yang Ling simply didn't do it and bought another medium-sized villa next to the big villa, with his parents' names written on it.

Of course, Yang Jianjun and his wife still live in a large villa, which is used by Yang Xue, Chen Yi and Chu Siyin for entertainment.

For example, Chu Siyin will live broadcast until very late, and there will be more or less movement, but Yang Xue and Chen Yi want a yoga room, gym, etc. There are quite a lot of requests, just two sets, one hundred.

The two villas totaled 37 million, just to spend all the money Yang Ling had brought.

But he just got 24 million, and he is not short of money.

Everyone went in and took a look at the two villas. The interior decoration was perfect, and there were everything that should be there, and they were worthy of such a high price.

There are a total of four rooms on each floor. The first floor is for the living room and kitchen, and the second and third floors are the bedrooms, guest rooms, and a basement, but it is a small entertainment venue with entertainment facilities such as a bar and a pool table. .

The rooms were simply allocated. The master bedroom on the third floor belonged to Yang Ling. The other three rooms, one for a girl, happened to be full.

The master bedroom on the second floor belongs to the parents, and three rooms are vacant to entertain guests.

As for the other medium-sized villa, it belonged to the three girls. They could do whatever they wanted. Anyway, Yang Ling planned to do it without seeing it.

As soon as the procedures were completed, the three girls couldn't wait to go shopping for swimsuits. The swimming pool in the backyard of the house was so big that they had been itching for a long time!

Anyway, I gave my sister 200,000 pocket money, and I got it.

And Yang Ling directly transferred 10 million to his father, telling the two elders what they want to buy, what to eat and what to eat, without saving money for themselves, just ask for it.

auzw.com

The eyes of the two elders are red, so what a husband can do if you have a son.

"Ding, you have satisfied your parents and sister's desire to buy a house, and your wish is worth +1."

"Ding, you have fulfilled Chu Siyin and Chen Yi's wish for everyone to live together. The wish value is +1, and the current progress is 26/10."

After doing all this, Yang Ling refused her sister's wish to go shopping together on the street to buy swimsuits. After getting a **** point, she was planning to go back to the room and add some more. Suddenly Yan Xing hurried over.

After seeing that Yang Ling was in good condition, he breathed a sigh of relief: "Dong Yang, I heard the security report that something happened here, so I hurried over to take a look."

"You are fine."

Yang Ling smiled and said, "It's just a small matter."

"By the way, is Dong Liu still partying?"