141-150

Chapter 141: This is too exaggerated!

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

Liu Muhan, who was looking through the documents in the car, was taken aback when she got off the car and then saw Yang Ling. She complained a little: "A Ling, would you rather wander around here than go to work?"

"How many people do you know about the position of the vice president?"

Yang Ling "touched" his nose and looked at Zhang Yujuu and said, "Didn't I meet a friend?"

"friend?"

Liu Muhan also looked at Zhang Yurou. After seeing the girl, he smiled and said, "Your friend is so beautiful."

"You said something is going on, isn't it a date?"

"Dong Liu laughed."

Yang Ling shook his head and smiled: "I'm going to buy groceries, and then go home to teach my sister homework."

Grocery shopping?

Tutoring homework?

Didn't go to work just for this reason? Are you a "woman" in the house?

Liu Muhan gave him a white look, but he was relieved when he heard Yang Ling's answer.

"Ding, you shattered Liu Muhan's wish that you would go to work today. It is a "sex" point +1."

"Ding, you have fulfilled Liu Muhan's wish that you don't want your flowers to stir up the grass. The wish value is +1, and the current progress is 2/10."

Here the two are chatting, and on the other side Zhang's father and son's brother's eyes are staring.

Who doesn't know a celebrity like Liu Muhan?

Needless to say, the vice president in her mouth must be the vice president of Muhua Group.

Oh my god, you have to have a limit for joking. Is this shabby guy a vice president?

This is too exaggerated!

If you have the vice president, why would the maid of the Liu family call his master? !

Why would Liu Muhan be so kind to him and still chatting with him here!

auzw.com This kid will not be the son of the Liu family!

Father Zhang's face was full of shock, and then his face was full of regretful "colors", and the look in Yang Ling's eyes was even slightly scared.

And Young Master's legs were shaking, and he was not ashamed just now, if Yang Ling becomes more serious, his father will have to be expelled!

Zhang Yurou looked at Yang Ling in shock with her bright eyes. The woman's instinct told her that the relationship between Yang Ling and Liu Muhan was definitely not simple!

Suddenly, she plucked up the courage and asked, "Liu, President Liu, what is your relationship with Xiao Ling..."

"Xiao Ling?"

"It's kind."

Liu Muhan gave Yang Ling angrily, then said lightly: "Aling is my...family..."

"family!"

Zhang's father and son's brother have no "sexy" faces, this kid is indeed the son of the Liu family!

But Zhang Yurou breathed a sigh of relief.

Liu Muhan always felt that something was wrong. He looked at Father Zhang and Brother Son, frowned slightly and said, "A Ling, are you in trouble again?"