161-170

Chapter 161: What are you going to play in front of me?

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

"Ok?"

When Yang Ling heard the words, he turned his head and looked. The person who spoke was dressed casually, but he gave birth to a good skin. He looked handsome and looked more than 30 years old, showing the charm of a mature man everywhere.

He said calmly: "Why, your Excellency seems to have something to say?"

The handsome man smiled slightly and said, "If you speak too clearly, you will appear stupid."

"You should look like a smart person, don't I need to say more?"

"Stop talking here, you can do it for yourself."

With that said, he gave Yang Ling a faint look and calmly walked out of the elevator.

Just a few steps away, suddenly a huge force came from behind him, pulling him back to the elevator directly, and hitting the wall with a bang.

I saw Yang Ling said lightly: "If you have something to say clearly, what kind of "force" should you put in front of me?"

"you!"

The handsome man felt sore all over after suffering this blow. He angrily said, "Dare you do it?!"

Yang Ling said lightly: "I'm going to do it, you are already dead"

"Say it, make it clear before leaving."

The handsome man never thought that the boy in front of him would be so domineering. He snorted coldly: "Since you ask, I will tell you."

"The woman you just hugged is one of the real senior members of the Muhua Group, a member of the Liu family!"

"If you don't want to play with fire, don't approach her!"

"Oh? Do you know that very well?"

Yang Ling said calmly, "Then who are you?"

auzw.com

The handsome man sneered: "I am her classmate, her best friend, and the boss of two companies!"

"You, a person who is clever with a little brute force, are not of the same grade as us!"

Yang Ling said indifferently: "I am indeed not the same person as you."

"I'm used to being casual, I can do whatever I want, and I get close to whoever I want. You'd better close your mouth."

"Also I remind you, don't mess with me, because you can't mess with me."

When he said this, an icy breath filled him, and Yang Ling looked at him, and the handsome man seemed to be in the ice cellar. His whole body trembled involuntarily, unable to say a word.

Seeing this, Yang Ling said amused: "I just pretended to be like that. I thought it was a great person."

"So that's all."

After leaving a sentence, the elevator stopped, too lazy to look at the man’s expression, and went straight out.

"Ding, you shattered Xia Feiyan's desire to pretend to be "forced" in front of you. It is a "sex" point +1."

In the elevator, the handsome man's face was extremely ugly. He looked at Yang Ling's back spitefully, gritted his teeth, took out his mobile phone and dialed a number.