182

182: Success or failure lies in God's will

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

A middle-aged man beside the bed said: "Feiyan, you are also happy for you to come to Big Brother."

"But the famous doctors in the capital have come to see him, the old man is already powerless, so don't worry about it."

"Let him go with peace of mind."

Xia Feiyan shook her head vigorously and said, "No, big brother, let Aling try. He is very powerful, and there must be a way!"

Then she looked at Yang Ling, her eyes full of expectation.

Yang Ling frowned. The old man's appearance, even if he was proficient in Chinese medicine, he was not sure.

Just about to say something, another middle-aged man next to the elder brother said: "We all know that this little brother is a capable person, but when things have reached this point, really don't toss his old man anymore."

"Yes."

A noble lady next to the second brother sneered and said, "Why pretend to be, isn't it just to divide the inheritance?"

"You can't spend the Liu family's money for several lifetimes. What are you doing so greedy?"

Xia Feiyan shook her head vigorously when she heard the words: "No, my second wife, I don't want any money."

"But what if Dad really wakes up? Wouldn't it work?"

Wake up and still have a fart legacy!

Everyone's eyes showed coldness, and the third sister sneered: "After all, so many doctors all over the country can't find a good disease, can this little brother look good?"

"By the way, who is this little brother?"

"Everyone here is from the Xia family, why can he come in?"

Xia Feiyan said: "His name is Yang Ling, my daughter's boyfriend."

"So it was your son-in-law."

auzw.com The third sister sneered again: "That's right, that girl Liu Muhan found a handsome and capable man."

"Okay, we all know that he is amazing. You brought him here to show off and show off, so you can't stand quietly, is it uneasy to let Dad go?"

Xia Feiyan smiled bitterly again and again, how could she not know what the group of people thought about as smart as she was?

Inheritance, these people are nothing more than money.

They don't want any accidents.

The elders may not care about Yang Ling's identity, but the young people, especially the young men, have a sharp look.

Liu Muhan's boyfriend?

It's worth it!

Liu Muhan is a super beauty. Who doesn't like this cousin?

There are really many people here who want to marry Liu Muhan.

Immediately a young man sneered and said, "Auntie, Mu Han's marriage is not only a matter for the Liu family, but also for the Xia family."

"Although this little brother is good, he is not in our circle after all. Are you thinking about it?"

"That's right, didn't this guy solve a few bodyguards? The men of our Xia family practiced martial arts since childhood. Like these bodyguards, I can solve 20 bodyguards with one hand."

"That Yang Ling, right? It was very imposing just now, how about we practice for a while?"

The younger generation of the Xia family thought it was like smashing the pot, but at this time, a stern voice sounded: "Shut up all!"

It was the old "woman" who was talking. As the hostess of this house, she still had a lot of weight. Hearing this, all the voices disappeared.

The old "woman" looked at Yang Ling and said, "Xiao Ling, you are Mu Han's boyfriend. You will be her husband in the future, and you will be half of the Xia family."

"Don't worry about what these people said just now, they are all blindfolded by money."

"If you really have a way, please give it a try. Regardless of success or failure, the old lady will pack you a meeting gift."