185

185: Vendetta

PrevNextTable of Contents

Settings

These words have almost explained that this second sister-in-law is definitely not simple!

Everyone's eyes were staring out, and the second child said in horror: "Master, my wife has been with me all the time, it can't be that powerful."

"Did you make a mistake?"

The second sister-in-law also stammered, "What can I do as a "women"?"

"You... don't wrong a good person!"

This performance was no different from that of an ordinary woman, everyone was a little dazed, but Yang Ling sneered, nothing more than a kick!

"boom!"

A huge amount of power burst out, if you get kicked by this kick, you may be kicked on the spot to explode!

The sharp "lust" in Er's eyes flashed away, the next moment she sideways avoided this foot, and at the same time turned her palm into a knife, and slashed towards Yang Ling's!

"Ding, Tai Chi is proficient in starting!"

"Ding, the area perception skill is activated."

Two skills were blessed instantly, and within a few breaths, the two of them made more than ten moves!

But Yang Ling's foundation is "sex", after all, too high. Under the pressure of physical fitness, Ersao was chopped to the ground by his heavy palm.

A scream rang out, and the second sister-in-law came out of black smoke, and the next moment she turned into a middle-aged man in a robes.

From Yang Ling's sudden move to the appearance of the demon way, all this happened between the electric light and flint, everyone was shocked by the scene in front of them.

"Wang, Dao Wang!"

Everyone retreated instantly, all looking at the Taoist priest who fell on the ground in horror!

Yang Ling smiled faintly: "Your Excellency committed such crimes, not far away from the mountains and forests, but came here and watched the old man breathe. Isn't he too confident?"

auzw.com

There was a vicious "color" in the eyes of Daochang Wang. At this time, the second son of the Xia family suddenly remembered something and said: "Where is my wife, where is my wife!"

"your wife?"

Wang Daochang sneered and said: "Your wife had a tryst with someone behind her back. After being hit by me, she slaughtered these "rapist" husbands and "women."

"what……"

"You...you killed her!"

The second child's eyes turned red all at once. He grabbed the bodyguard and wanted to do something, but was hit by a coin and flew out.

Yang Ling waved his hand to signal him to stay calm, and then looked at the kingly chief on the ground and said: "This is the end of the matter, and you don't have to make meaningless struggles."

"I'm very curious. It shouldn't be difficult for a person like you to make money. How could he curse the old man?"

Wang Daochang sneered: "The Xia family's hands are covered with blood. If it weren't for the Xia family, my parents wouldn't have died miserably!"

It turned out to be revenge.

Yang Ling sneered after hearing the words: "Your ghost-raising sorcery can only be effective if you use a living person to sacrifice it. Even if your parents die under the hands of Old Man Xia, it is more than deadly."

"Okay, stop talking nonsense, and quickly solve the spell, there may be a way to survive."

After hearing the words, Wang Daochang instinctively glanced around, then sneered: "Did you not figure out one thing?"

"If I die, this old man will have to be buried with me. I advise you to let me go safely. If not, I will let him die now!"

This statement can be described as a blatant threat, and everyone's faces are "showing" embarrassing "color".

The old man is now the hostage of the king, if he dies, the old man will definitely not survive, but if he is let go, wouldn't it be a way of letting the tiger go?

This person can cast the spell the second time.

For a while, all eyes were on the old "woman", waiting for her to make a final decision.